Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Your post is kind of redundant, they talk about you because you are on them lol, it must be obvious. Not every natty person eats French fries, drinks and smokes. And to tell u the truth I hate little kids that work out for a year get on the juice become bigger than me for 3months and think they are the shit and own the gym! Natty bodybuilders should get a lot more respect than they do! It's so easy to get on steroids , I'm over ppl think they are amazing coz they are 10kgs heavier than me, I work just as hard as you in the gym, therefore I think I am allowed to say ur a cheat! (not that im like that) but natty ppl go unrecognized and unappreciated! Any kid can gain 20lbs un naturally, I'd like to see ppl do it natty,

End rant! Since I work the same as you, does that give me the righ to call u a cheat?
    I have NO problem with natty body builders. Been one most of my life. Its the non bodybuilders who want to attribute everything I have achieved to steroids who piss me off. I consider everyone I see in the gym consistently, including the little old ladies, my brothers and sisters. It aint about juice or no juice, its about dedication!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    I can't believe people would use steroids. Don't they know they make your dick shrink and cause sporadic homicidal outbreaks? Oh, and they are responsible for home runs, too.
    I wish it would make it shrink.Even a lil would be nice the women see it and get scared.hell its a bitch gettin laid with this thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information