Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I just noticed this part of the post, Bear is a name branded to me by my co-workers.
    Dont mind me I'm just ''having the craic'' as we say

I reckon you know what I mean. . . .

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Dont mind me I'm just ''having the craic'' as we say

I reckon you know what I mean. . . .
    LOL, takes me back to my childhood, as a matter of fact, Mom still says that today.............lol.

DanB is offline Banned
    she ever say, jesus, mary and joseph, or curse 5 times per sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    she ever say, jesus, mary and joseph, or curse 5 times per sentence?
    lol.......so true. & for some reason, its funnier when there's an Irish accent behind it..........lol And god help us if she gets into the Scotch.........just get the hell out of her way...........lol
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 04-27-2012 at 10:20 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    lol.......so true. & for some reason, its funnier when there's an Irish accent behind it..........lol
    haha yeah thats us Irish alright, ''fvck'' fits into any and all sentences numerous times

I'm out but I let you know what Dec says in due course

This thread was productive after all lol

SG2009 is offline Member
    bear-the-board-whore,

Cry me a river, I don't give a shit what u think whether I lied I smoked marijuana on the job or not lol Go and get fncked in the @ss if u don't like this post lol

It's always the same old bull sh!t with you, every time you post, someone asks you a question, & you go all "holier than thou" because for some reason you feel you shouldn't ever have to answer anyone's questions, & IF you do answer, you lie. So, for as long as you are a lying "holier than thou" wannabe tough guy that thinks he knows more than everyone based solely on the length of his membership here, I will always be there to show everyone how deep your ignorance & arrogance runs.
    Last edited by SG2009; 04-28-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    bear-the-board-whore,

Cry me a river, I don't give a shit what u think whether I lied I smoked marijuana on the job or not lol Go and get fncked in the @ss if u don't like this post lol
    AAHHWWW................somebody is all desperate, & doesn't know what to say to defend himself against the sh!t storm he conjured up..........somebody is mad at me..................don't be mad at me..............I love you cupcake..........

SG2009 is offline Member
    bear-the=stingy- board whore,

It ain't bullshit. It is the truth: u still hurt like a raped bitch. Get over it and move on lol. Peace!

It's always the same old bull sh!t with you, every time you post, someone asks you a question, & you go all "holier than thou" because for some reason you feel you shouldn't ever have to answer anyone's questions, & IF you do answer, you lie. So, for as long as you are a lying "holier than thou" wannabe tough guy that thinks he knows more than everyone based solely on the length of his membership here, I will always be there to show everyone how deep your ignorance & arrogance runs.

Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    bear-the=stingy- board whore,

It ain't bullshit. It is the truth: u still hurt like a raped bitch. Get over it and move on lol. Peace!
    Again, I invite you to explain to me what I need to get over. If you will just post the thread that you "hurt me" in for everyone to see, I give you my word I will start a new thread to announce to everyone that "SG2009 got me, he proved to everyone that I am stupid & inexperienced & I now gracefully bow out with what is left of my dignity. SG2009 is a god." But just saying "you know what I'm talking about" isn't helping your case, I have provided MUCH evidence that you are an ignorant, arrogant, inexperienced, unknowledgable, fool, you just keep repeating the same bull sh!t & never show anyone what you're talking about, & the reason behind that is simple, YOU HAVE NOTHING, YOU HAVE NEVER HURT ME IN ANY WAY............EVER, & you know it. But, like I said, if you can prove to everyone you did, I will tell everyone how awesome you are & I will never bother you again.

SG2009 is offline Member
    Bear-the-board whore,

I don't need to explain shit that u already know, why waste my time over frivilous matter lol? God or no god, git over it, bitch? You acting as if u know-it-all. Truth is u don't. A bulk of your posts in this board is nothing but nonsense and silly harrasment. You lucky u were not re-banned after your IP was checked out and it turned u had change internet service. We all know the trick. As far I'm concerned u r just a returnee whore on the board lol Take it easy board-whore lol

Again, I invite you to explain to me what I need to get over. If you will just post the thread that you "hurt me" in for everyone to see, I give you my word I will start a new thread to announce to everyone that "SG2009 got me, he proved to everyone that I am stupid & inexperienced & I now gracefully bow out with what is left of my dignity. SG2009 is a god." But just saying "you know what I'm talking about" isn't helping your case, I have provided MUCH evidence that you are an ignorant, arrogant, inexperienced, unknowledgable, fool, you just keep repeating the same bull sh!t & never show anyone what you're talking about, & the reason behind that is simple, YOU HAVE NOTHING, YOU HAVE NEVER HURT ME IN ANY WAY............EVER, & you know it. But, like I said, if you can prove to everyone you did, I will tell everyone how awesome you are & I will never bother you again.

Once again you punked out because you have nothing. If you had anything, you would jump all over the opportunity to put me in my place & make a fool of me after what I've done to you..............YOU HAVE NOTHING. That's why you keep replying with "I don't need to explain shit". You will never recover from what I've done to your name here, you might as well just leave & not come back, because like I said, as long as you are an ignorant, arrogant, lying, holier than thou, wannabe, I will be there to expose you, & you will NEVER be taken seriously. Change or leave...........your choice. I'm done here, I've proved my point, I wont be back to this useless thread.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 04-30-2012 at 08:52 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thats my man Bear always in the thick of things

SG2009 is offline Member
    No I didnt punkout and I ain't in no business of harrassing or making others look like fool. That's your business in this Board. I started a clean post and look at what u did to this post with your stupidity. It is apparently becuase your still Hurt from past wounds inflected in your @SS. You need 2 grow up, punk!!. I really hope u don't come out here again and expose your stingy @SS as u promised. If u do in this post and another, then it is obvious u r desparately in need of my attention, u little cheap, dirty whore! lol Get lost lol

Once again you punked out because you have nothing. If you had anything, you would jump all over the opportunity to put me in my place & make a fool of me after what I've done to you..............YOU HAVE NOTHING. That's why you keep replying with "I don't need to explain shit". You will never recover from what I've done to your name here, you might as well just leave & not come back, because like I said, as long as you are an ignorant, arrogant, lying, holier than thou, wannabe, I will be there to expose you, & you will NEVER be taken seriously. Change or leave...........your choice. I'm done here, I've proved my point, I wont be back to this useless thread.
    Last edited by SG2009; 05-03-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information