Thread: Winstrol

sneakyhats is offline Junior Member

Question Winstrol shutting down

Now, from what I've skimmed and scanned, a lot of profiles/sources are kind of out dated... I'm not using it, just a question from me.. Does winstrol really shut you down?
    I personally haven't used winstrol and won't be using the juice till 21+ .

Please tell me your experiences, not just a simple no. Real info comes from user experience, not just quick assumptions... Though am taking into account that everyones body is different.

Like i said, just a question.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by sneakyhats; 04-24-2012 at 09:40 PM.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    all roids will shut you down, regardless of age or experience. but its hard to find someone who can tell you how much winny alone can shut you down, based on experience, since very few actually run it on its own. almost always its run with test.

but anyway, all roids will shut you down.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    all roids will shut you down, regardless of age or experience. but its hard to find someone who can tell you how much winny alone can shut you down, based on experience, since very few actually run it on its own. almost always its run with test.

but anyway, all roids will shut you down.
    Cheers for the info. Still waiting for more replies and info.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never ran it alone and wouldn't suggest it. But I definitely makes a difference in the way you look on cycle. I get more vascular and veiny when running winny. Not sure if it is a leaning effect or less water retention or maybe blood thickening effect (red blood count). But something is definitely at work there. I don't believe that it really adds much size for me. I do feel stronger in the gym. Thats about it.

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    After reading up and bla bla bla i would never run it alone myself. But i can tell you this. The one person who actually got me interesting in maybe taking some juice did a windstrol only cycle. He offered it to me. I declined it because he didn't have test available.

This guy didn't know anything about the gear. Just was offered some winny and took twice what he was told to take.

Anyhow, He took a full 100mg per day with nothing else. Made massive strength gains, Actually put on lots of weight. People say you can't put on lots of weight with winny but this guy did, probably because the dose was high, also because he didn't work out EVER in his life. Just hopped on winny and started working out the same day.

This guy did it all wrong. His nuts shrank up to the size of peanuts, He became increadablly rude and aggressive, got himself fired. And it took him well over six weeks to get his libido back. He didn't do any kind of pct. He says his nuts went back to normal after the six weeks.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ no pct? brave kid..

Quote Originally Posted by technodrome
    After reading up and bla bla bla i would never run it alone myself. But i can tell you this. The one person who actually got me interesting in maybe taking some juice did a windstrol only cycle. He offered it to me. I declined it because he didn't have test available.

This guy didn't know anything about the gear. Just was offered some winny and took twice what he was told to take.

Anyhow, He took a full 100mg per day with nothing else. Made massive strength gains, Actually put on lots of weight. People say you can't put on lots of weight with winny but this guy did, probably because the dose was high, also because he didn't work out EVER in his life. Just hopped on winny and started working out the same day.

This guy did it all wrong. His nuts shrank up to the size of peanuts, He became increadablly rude and aggressive, got himself fired. And it took him well over six weeks to get his libido back. He didn't do any kind of pct. He says his nuts went back to normal after the six weeks.
    What was his starting and ending weights? Anything will work as a short cut. Most of us are very well developed before turning to gear. Gaining 15 pounds and going from 150-165 isn't anything food and time couldn't have accomplished. You don't need steroids to do that.

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    Not sure what his before and after weight was, He just looked noticeably bigger and was much stronger. When you work on an oil rig you can really tell when the guy next to you is getting stronger. It made my job alot easier. hahaha.. I'm gonna guess he put on 20 pounds at least in the 8 weeks. Half of that or more he could have just gained naturally if he was just working out alone. Anyhow.. He doesn't or didn't even know about the concept of PCT. All in all i'd say it was probably a bad experience for him. Apparently he almost broke up with his GF too so i'm sure his post cycle moods were just horrible.

So yes it did shut him down. Do everything by the book man. Its the year 2012. With all the knowledge, research, pct meds, etc etc etc its very possible to do a cycle with little to no side effects. Of course that will be years down the road when your old enough... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by technodrome
    Not sure what his before and after weight was, He just looked noticeably bigger and was much stronger. When you work on an oil rig you can really tell when the guy next to you is getting stronger. It made my job alot easier. hahaha.. I'm gonna guess he put on 20 pounds at least in the 8 weeks. Half of that or more he could have just gained naturally if he was just working out alone. Anyhow.. He doesn't or didn't even know about the concept of PCT. All in all i'd say it was probably a bad experience for him. Apparently he almost broke up with his GF too so i'm sure his post cycle moods were just horrible.

So yes it did shut him down. Do everything by the book man. Its the year 2012. With all the knowledge, research, pct meds, etc etc etc its very possible to do a cycle with little to no side effects. Of course that will be years down the road when your old enough... :-)
    Yeah I can imagine he went through some emotional issues with no pct.

When I'm old enough? I'm too old. Not sure I'll ever cycle again. I'm considering a primo test Anavar through summer. But I'm pretty content where I am these days.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Winnie will shut you down. which particular dose rate will depend on you, as everyone is different. but the amount you will want to take will be more than the amount required to shut you down.

From my understanding the mildest gear out there is anavar , winny and primo? please correct me as I am still researching and learning daily.
    And thanks for sharing and commenting guys.

What are your thoughts on natural testosterone boosters? I.E Bulgarian tribulus. I started using that stuff and it just made my testes much fuller, had boners all the time and always felt a higher sex drive than usual.

What are your thoughts on tribulus too? Do you think it is something someone could use to assist them during PCT/recovery period, or possibly while cycling to prevent complete test shutdown. This isn't real test but it does in fact boost testosterone.

Other things that can increase test is also Zinc/ZMA + Tribulus stacked together?

No idea on how it would work just came across my mind?

Anavar is the friendliest oral out there on your body. Primo is supposed to less suppressive but I don't know how much I buy into that. I ran a test primo Anavar cycle a couple years ago and fell in live with that combination. My days of deca dbol test are most likely over.

I've never seen anything to suggest those test boosters are effective. Personally I used them in my early 30's and thought they helped. But I was in a low testosterone state (just before I went on HRT) and desperate for something (maybe anything) to help. Placebo effect? Perhaps. But with what I paid for those pills (at GNC) I could have been running real cycles.

Psychoeric210 is offline Associate Member
    My nuts shrank a little recently. I hit up the E.D. forums even though I was still getting rock hard. I started taking 100mg/day of zince sulfite and it seems to have helped a little bit with my size. Not sure if there's a better zinc I could be taking, but it seems to have helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoeric210 View Post
    My nuts shrank a little recently. I hit up the E.D. forums even though I was still getting rock hard. I started taking 100mg/day of zince sulfite and it seems to have helped a little bit with my size. Not sure if there's a better zinc I could be taking, but it seems to have helped.
    I have a family member who ran an anavar only cycle (what a waste...) with clen , and had some really really good results. He supplemented this: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bulgarian-tribulus.jpg 
Views:	934 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	122360

Herbs of Gold, when I used it my balls felt a lot fuller more erections. This stuff is really really good, and I mean A+++
    From his experience when he used it during cycle he felt a lot better, according to him he told me that he had erectile issues etc but when he took tribulus daily with ZMA at night, stacked with a good spoon of healthy fats his test felt good.

Additional thoughts on this guys? Also psychoeric did your nuts shrink a little or by a lot, did you get some slight pain when laying down?

Psychoeric210 is offline Associate Member
    I only got slight pain after my first trt injection, and that was 7, 8 months ago. I get it every 2 wks. I don't think I'm shut down luckily, because there's some weeks when they "bounce back" but my low T issues stem from a pituitary tumor. They only shrunk a little, generally, but it seems I have my "good" and "bad" days size wise. The zinc has since made me steadily "good" on size. I don't know the science behind it, but I just had my T injection on monday (T-E200x1.5ml) and still holding steady as of today (Thurs). But I dare ask if there's a better supp to take, other than HCG , because I hear there's different kinds of zinc.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    While Tribulus will never compare to compounds such as HCG , Nolvadex and Clomid, it certainly is a noteworthy supplement where sex drive is concerned. Every time I've taken it alone, I've noticed a very positive effect where my libido is concerned, and I always use it to compliment my PCT. But as far as taking it while on cycle, I'd have to presume that it is rather pointless, as the suppressive effects of anabolics such as testosterone and nandrolone are simply too powerful for a natural testosterone booster to have any effect.

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    While Tribulus will never compare to compounds such as HCG, Nolvadex and Clomid, it certainly is a noteworthy supplement where sex drive is concerned. Every time I've taken it alone, I've noticed a very positive effect where my libido is concerned, and I always use it to compliment my PCT. But as far as taking it while on cycle, I'd have to presume that it is rather pointless, as the suppressive effects of anabolics such as testosterone and nandrolone are simply too powerful for a natural testosterone booster to have any effect.
    Good info bud, from what I know tribulus has been very helpful for people using mild steroids /low suppressive steroids i.e Anavar & Winstrol .
    Though like you said before, it is actually effective for PCT. IMO just double the regular/recommended dose?

E.g: i know this guy who did a winny only cycle and made really good gains such as hardening and strength. He also stacked it with clen on a steady dose for 2 weeks on and off (first 2 weeks of winny and last 2 weeks of winny) - 6 weeks cycle.

He really did well with it, dry shredded physique but no hit on his HPTA, only felt small suppression as he was only 18 he benefited of his test levels being sky high. From his opinion he said that it would be a lot easier to recover from steroids especially for 18-21 as their test levels are sky high and increasing on a daily basis.

^ please correct any info and give feedback as from what I know hes just ****ing up is endocrine system as it is still developing which will surely down regulate the performance of his internal body?

bump, any info guys?

Quote Originally Posted by sneakyhats View Post
    Good info bud, from what I know tribulus has been very helpful for people using mild steroids /low suppressive steroids i.e Anavar & Winstrol .
    Though like you said before, it is actually effective for PCT. IMO just double the regular/recommended dose?

E.g: i know this guy who did a winny only cycle and made really good gains such as hardening and strength. He also stacked it with clen on a steady dose for 2 weeks on and off (first 2 weeks of winny and last 2 weeks of winny) - 6 weeks cycle.

He really did well with it, dry shredded physique but no hit on his HPTA, only felt small suppression as he was only 18 he benefited of his test levels being sky high. From his opinion he said that it would be a lot easier to recover from steroids especially for 18-21 as their test levels are sky high and increasing on a daily basis.

^ please correct any info and give feedback as from what I know hes just ****ing up is endocrine system as it is still developing which will surely down regulate the performance of his internal body?
    Indeed, I will take around 3,000mg per day of Tribulus while on PCT. I believe the recommended dose is anywhere from 500-750mg per day. At any rate, you touched on an interesting irony. Someone around that age does have an advantage where rebounding from atrophy is concerned because their sexual organs are so strong and producing so much test, yet at the same time the period in which those organs are suppressed from producing test are also suppressed from growth, therefore it is usually agreed upon that the risk outweighs the benefit.

Indeed, I will take around 3,000mg per day of Tribulus while on PCT. I believe the recommended dose is anywhere from 500-750mg per day. At any rate, you touched on an interesting irony. Someone around that age does have an advantage where rebounding from atrophy is concerned because their sexual organs are so strong and producing so much test, yet at the same time the period in which those organs are suppressed from producing test are also suppressed from growth, therefore it is usually agreed upon that the risk outweighs the benefit.
    Is there an exact age on when the endocrine system is fully developed?

Quote Originally Posted by sneakyhats View Post
    Is there an exact age on when the endocrine system is fully developed?
    25 is the general rule of thumb.

25 is the general rule of thumb.
    damn got a couple more years for me here. Still sticking to small stuff like clen , went to the doc he said give it a few more months and my body is fully developed, but my natty test is still going through the roof and is still growing day by day.

What are your thoughts on winstrols effects, do you think the gains are noticable?

Thread Information