djjohnnied is offline Junior Member

Pro bodybuilders and traveling?

As we all know the top bodybuilders are all on continuous and high doses of AAS. If this is the case how are they able to travel so much and not get caught?

I mean, take for example guys like Jay Cutler, and Phil Heath, or Kai Greene. These guys throughout the year are making appearances all over the world and even flying domestic within the U.S. on a weekly basis. How do they not get caught in an airport with these? If any of you know about their routine on this or anything it would be great to hear.

BreakingFace is offline Banned
    Mail it ahead of time. I doubt most of them ever possess steroids , I would think a trusted trainer would have possession on the road and/or at their residents. I could see a pro stopping off at their trainers house to do their injections.

empireants901 is offline Associate Member
    I'm sure who they are let's them get by with a lot of stuff ...

I do know of one case where Jay Cutler canceled a trip because a fellow bodybuilder was detained for no reason other than his status as a well known bodybuilder.

Quote Originally Posted by empireants901 View Post
    Really? You think cops/customs gives a shit how enormous someone is when they are staring at a pile of illegal steroids ?

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    May seem weird but I always imagined them being aloud to carry it on them aha never put much thought into it ap

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingFace View Post
    Really? You think cops/customs gives a shit how enormous someone is when they are staring at a pile of illegal steroids?
    Yeah this is what I was thinking, and a lot of them go to other countries on a daily basis, so there must be something going on. another thing I was tinking is perhaps they find a local source wherever they go, I'd find this quite risky though with all the travelling they do

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Long estered steroids would probably get them through their trips.

Stallone got got in Australia. lol he thought he was untouchable.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Most likely they all have something called prescriptions for there AAS and GH and get the script attested/stamped by the foriegn country's Embassy in the US prior to visiting a particular country.

Process Example:

1. Obtain Prescription from MD
    2. Make a copy of the script and have it notorized by a Public Notary
    3. Attestation of the notarized script by the county you live in
    4. County attestation sent to the Secretary of State in your home state for attestation
    5. State level attested document send to the State Department in Washington DC for attestation
    6. Last but not least, a stamp from the embassy of the country you intend to travel to on the US State Department Certificate.

This is the proper way to travel with AAS or anything prescribed by a US doctor to a foreign country. If you need a company who does this type of attestation, please PM me and I will send you the link.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    My guess would be scripts for most human grade aas and hgh.
    And given who they are I'm sure they and their managers have contacts in every country in the world. Other pros and corrupt docs ect.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have my doctors note on letter head form my HRT and when I was using HGH. I never had it notarized but also I was only questioned 1x in Korea I think and once they saw the note it was g2g.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Most likely they all have something called prescriptions for there AAS and GH and get the script attested/stamped by the foriegn country's Embassy in the US prior to visiting a particular country.

Process Example:

1. Obtain Prescription from MD
    2. Make a copy of the script and have it notorized by a Public Notary
    3. Attestation of the notarized script by the county you live in
    4. County attestation sent to the Secretary of State in your home state for attestation
    5. State level attested document send to the State Department in Washington DC for attestation
    6. Last but not least, a stamp from the embassy of the country you intend to travel to on the US State Department Certificate.

This is the proper way to travel with AAS or anything prescribed by a US doctor to a foreign country. If you need a company who does this type of attestation, please PM me and I will send you the link.
    Wow, definitely see this happening!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by empireants901 View Post
    you think the average person knows who any pro body builder is?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    they more than likely have a script. not that hard

trschnei is offline Junior Member
    I can tell you for a fact that C B P would not look the other way, it would not make it through just because of who he is. The whole prescription thing isnt very likely, considering that he obviously doesnt NEED a scrip so why would a doc put his license on the line? The best answer of course is mail/designated administration.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As long as you are an average person and do not act like you are doing anything wrong you can either place it in your suitcase, person or carry on luggage. The only possible problem would be them thinking it was flammable. I have carried AAS as well as Diluadid, Oxycontin, etc. Now if you attempt to hide it thats completely different. So as long as they have a companion carry it they will be fine.

Thread Information