Doorman1 is offline New Member

Tren experts please chime in.

I started a sus and tren hex cycle a couple months back 4 th week in I caught a bad cold and I came off. Its been a while,cold is gone .But the problem is, now what ever I do( like pick something up or after a set) I am short of breath. If I try to run or just move something I cant breath.I had an ekg, a stress test and a chest x ray and everything comes up negative .I try to get on the treadmill but can only last 2 minutes.Any suggestions or help plase send.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I'm no "Tren . expert" but Tren. has had a similar effect on me. I just force myself through the cardio no matter how exhausting or painful it is, because I certainly don't want my stamina getting any worse.

boxin23 is offline Member
    stop the AAS and do a post. what is your complete stats and cycle experience. you sound a little inexperienced and like you may be freaking out for what many consider to be normal sides on tren .

Thanks so you think i will recover on my own its been a while since last shot.

boxin23 is offline Member
    No, do you have a PCT lined up?

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    First off how long have you been off your cycle? And stats.

I have plenty of experience ,i have been off for a least 6 weeks if not more.Only happens when i do a strenous thing thanks.

My pct is nova and clomoid ,My problem is my breathing.

Steve. is offline Junior Member
    The cold was just a test flu most likely.. I had it i stuck with it and didnt stop working out .. I was real bad at times but all was fine and for how much tren A and cyp i was pumping into me and i didn't have any other side then that during and after.. And during the tren A my cardio was garbage to what i understand its the tren A spikes your blood plasma so fast..

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    If youve been off 6 weeks it shouldnt have anything to do with the compounds you were running sounds almost like you had pneumonia. Any fever when you got sick?

Steve. is offline Junior Member
    If it was the tren A it would of cleared in a few days.. The problems that is far as i know of..

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Has nothing to do with Tren ....Should be out of your system fairly quick. I am on my 5th week cruising, took a much needed break...I run Tren E, sides diminished by my 3rd week. But I ran 1000mgs of Tren this last go round, I dont suffer these crazy side effects everyone talks about...Other than night sweats and energy is shit.

Thread Information