Hey guys.

Im 28, 6'1" 290, 20%. This is my 6th cycle. Started at 25. I have only used test/tren for injectables, and havoc, adrol, dbol , and some pro-hormones for my orals.

Need some advice. Im on 5th week of my biggest cycle and my appetite and libido are in the toilet. Im looking for some advice from anyone that might have some.

750mg test prop/week
750mg tren ace/week

2xday, morning, mid day 100mcg mod/1000mcg ghrp2
1xday, bed time 100mcg mod/1000mcg ghrp2/1000mcg ipa

nightly
.15mg prami
.375mg letro
I got my prami/letro from AR. I use an eye dropper, which I read is 20 drops/ml. Thus I do 3 drops of each nightly. That is how I came up with the dosing for prami/letro.

curcumin
grape seed extract
liver care
melatonin
slo niacin
anti anxiety/depressant

My appetite is crap, I am force feeding what I can but its not close to what I was hoping to eat. Most of my normal foods; steak, salad, chicken, eggs make me gag and just seem so un-appealing. I have resorted to more protein shakes and fast food; In N Out and Subway to get calories and just straight junk food on the weekends.

The other issue is my libido. It takes forever to get going and when I lay on my back so my wife can ride me I have trouble staying hard. I feel like my wife when she is on the pill. I am looking for some advice on what I need to change, take away, add in to fix these issues.

Is prolactin/estrogen/cortisol too high? Do I need to up my Letro/Prami?

Im going to schedule a doctors appointment for bloodwork. I am waiting until you guys tell me what specifically I should ask for in addition to the normal panel. I have already hit my deductible for the year so I am game for whatever.

I really appreciate any help you guys can give.