I did my first Delt shot into my right arm I usually use my glutes but I need to start rotating.

I did 1.5ML of Test E the next morning I had a large lump kind of going down beside my bicept.

A Day later my bicept seemed really swollen on the side and I could see redness all over it so I put a heating pad on it for the night and started taking my Antibiotics I have on hand.

The next morning I wake up and hurts to even try opening my arm all the way bicept is still red looking. I cleaned the area of the lump on my delt I felt around it and found the softest feeling spot pinned it pushed it all the way in and pulled back on the syringe and about half a ml of white fluid came out. I stuck myself in 2 diff places to make sure I got all of it then within 5mins my arm was literally feeling 5x better.

It's been about 6hours since I did that and the lump is starting to do down the redness is still there but it feels a lot better.

Anyone have an suggestions? I think I cought it at a good time and it's starting to heal back up. I honestly do not know how I got the abcess I'm very careful when pinning I take a hot shower clean myself really good, I clean the area really good with an alcohol pad, I always use new needles and always clean my bottles with alcohol as well as I wipe the needle tip with alcohol and wash my hands for 5mins straight. 0_o