Thesaint92 is offline New Member

First Cycle feeling Guilty and stupid

After a year of talking to my friends about doing a cycle and seeing these guys growing like mad I decided to finally just do 1 cycle. I figured why not I'll do one cycle grow 20-30lbs and be good.
    But now I'm wondering why I did it... I'm thinking to myself.. I know I had a lot more natural gains to go. I was gaining pretty damn good naturally.. defenly not steroid status but pretty good.

I took 1 shot yesterday of Testosterone E 250 mg and was going to take another on thursday for 500mg a week.

I'm just wondering can I back out now or did this stuff already do it's damage.. and I'd be better off just finishing it?

I have on me:
    2 10ml Vials of Testosterone E 250mg
    50 Tabs of Arimidex 1mg
    50 Tabs of Nolvadex 20mg
    45,000 UI's of HCG
    And supposed to get some Aromasin 25 mg soon. (not sure though)

Cycle setup was:

weeks
    01-10 Test E 500mg (split mondays and thursdays)

My PCT was going to start 1 week after last Test shot as followed

week 01-06 Nolvadex 20mgs/day
    week 01-03 HCG 500ui/day
    week 01-04 Aromasin 20mgs/day
    week 01-03 Vitamin E 1,000ui/day

Someone told me HCG will fire my Testies back up to normal size the Nolva will block Estro increase Test production and protect the leydig cells from the HCG.
    And the aromasin will bind to and kill built up estrogen. The Vitamin E is supposed to increase plasma testosterone in response to HCG.

Guys I made a bad decision. I don't plan on touching this shit again when I get threw it. Just hope I can get everything back to normal when off. Feel stupid for letting my buddy's have this effect on me. I should have
    just spent this next year hitting it harder and eating more.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    one shot is fine. You can just stop
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Yep, stop and send me your shit....so your not tempted lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    one shot is fine. You can just stop
    Thanks for the reply man. Just wondering do I need to do a short pct? Should I fire up some Nolvadex for a bit if so when should I start? I shot Testosterone Enanthate at 250mg

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i dont think you will need at pct with 1 injection
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Yep, stop and send me your shit....so your not tempted lol.
    I am 2nd in line.

I will gladly help you out by taking it off your hands.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    45,000 IU hcg ! damn son..

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    Youre 21 and have a lot to grow naturally as u said.
    You wont regret stopping and waiting a few more years to juice. you'll do fine natty.
    good choice man

My lab results came in from the week before I started my first shot. My Testosterone was at 523 at the time. I've been extremely active in the gym for over a year now eating 3000 cals a day. Double my bodyweight in grams of protein and about 300-400
    carbs from sweet potato, rice and oatmeal. Is that a good level for making gains? In any case I'll take another test when the ester is completely cleared to see if my levels get back to around that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesaint92 View Post
    My lab results came in from the week before I started my first shot. My Testosterone was at 523 at the time. I've been extremely active in the gym for over a year now eating 3000 cals a day. Double my bodyweight in grams of protein and about 300-400
    carbs from sweet potato, rice and oatmeal. Is that a good level for making gains? In any case I'll take another test when the ester is completely cleared to see if my levels get back to around that.
    Oh and I've lifted weights since I'm 16 but didnt have nearly as enough discipline with eating and proper training until about a year ago. I got serious around 18 and than started slowly working on my diet. Starting last year
    Ive been to the gym no less than 4 days a week and never missing more than a week. Anyway thanks for the comments guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Focused88 View Post
    You wont regret stopping and waiting a few more years to juice. you'll do fine natty.
    good choice man
    Thanks man. Btw I'm feeling really sick since I've taken the shot.. After I took it I noticed my chest puffed up a bit and than went down later towards the night. And now today I'm feeling like complete shit.. my temperature is around 100
    and I have a headache and keep coughing. I feel like I completely crashed...

Quote Originally Posted by Focused88 View Post
    good choice man
    I have absolutely no appetite either.. usually by dinner I'm starving and go to war with my plate. But now I feel like every bite is a mission.. like i need to force it down my throat. When will this subside?

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    half life is around 8 days i think - give or take so be patient. you havent caused any damage with one shot- however if you have nolva take it for 2-3 days so you can feel normal- im guessing its just nerves and anxiousness causing your symptoms. give it a week if you feel the same go see a doc for bloodwork.

stpete is offline Banned
    Sounds as if you're catching a cold. Relax, you'll be ok. Good decision on stopping.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Your talking about Test E and you just used it yesterday...you wouldn't feel shit from it that soon anyhow...it's in your head!

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Your fine dude jus stop taking your 20 yrs old at a 523 level !! OMg be happy that Ur levels are that high and u don't have to use aas to get serious gains. Ur basically at a level that sum ppl try to reach on aas but yours I's free

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    half life is around 8 days i think - give or take so be patient. you havent caused any damage with one shot- however if you have nolva take it for 2-3 days so you can feel normal- im guessing its just nerves and anxiousness causing your symptoms. give it a week if you feel the same go see a doc for bloodwork.
    Hey man thanks for the advice. I'll wait 8-10 days from injection day and than just take Nolva 20mg for 2-3 days for a lil kick? I was gonna message you so I didnt have to bump this back up.. but it said someone deactivated my account...
    Don't know why.. I'm 22 this july and I was simply asking for advice for aborting a cycle. Anyway I feel a lot better today with the exception of a slight itch on my nips.. but I think its probably all mental. I hit my chest Monday really hard and I recently shaved my chest so its probably that. Thanks everyone for the comments and for not bashing me.

Nice Rack is offline New Member
    Ya your not feeling anything from it yet and really won't to be frank.

It's just your nerves and your belief system that you felt you betrayed.

On another note. Good work man. You felt you shouldn't and you stopped. Your not a little B$&ch that gets pressured into staying somewhere you feel you shouldn't. Thats character. And that's what will make your life quality.

Thread Information