Tusk is offline New Member

Getting back into the game, what it look like

Work has taking me out of the gym for a short period but I am getting back into it. I've made some correspondence with a source and I am about to pull the trigger. I've decided to go with Win/Adex/Clomid. Is this rational or have I made a mistake. I am 6'3" about 240 with 10% BF. My nutrition is the best it's ever been. I'm 32 and am looking to tighten up, gain lean muscle. I've learned so much from the board and appreciate the community that it is. Thanks for any advice.

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    Well what cycle are you proposing?
    If those are the only compounds u are running then yes you've made a mistake.
    You shouldnt run winny by itself. Run it with a test base
    What were your other cycles?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Do some reading bro.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    More info is needed for advice from the gurus!!

Tusk is offline New Member
    Ok, I'm going to dive back into all the reading material on here. Some advice would be appreciated though. I've never completed a cycle before but have taken them. I'm looking for more than what 2xbodyweight of protein, and proper nutrition can give me. I want what all you guys want. I have my nutrition down. My BF is at 10%. I'm not looking at abusing anything, I just want more. My intent is to stay lean and add lean bodyweight. I admit to my novice knowledge but have put some hours on here reading all the posts and will continue to do so. Any advise sent my way is appreciated, until then, back to the drawing board. Thanks.

Thread Information