DTFzombies is offline New Member

Anadrol- got the sides, but no benefits?

Hello all. Im a little comfused as every user article ive read about anadrol said it kicked in a few days. Ive been taking it for 8 days now, 50mg ED, second week im doing 100mg. Im getting a little acne, sometimes have stomach cramps, nausea, diarrhea...but feel no pump, not noticing any strength gains. How come i have the sides but dont feel any benefit? =(

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Some guys just don't respond positively to Anadrol . You may be one of them. Or you purchased some expensive laxatives...

bigswoll is offline Banned
    R u taking pills or liquid. Might be Diaretic

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I lasted 6 days on Anadrol . I could not handle the sides.

DTFzombies is offline New Member
    im taking pills that i got from a source that has outstanding reviews.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DTFzombies View Post
    im taking pills that i got from a source that has outstanding reviews.
    You do a source check through a member on here?

I wouldn't touch my gear until someone verified the source. Just made me feel better.

miboleron is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DTFzombies View Post
    Hello all. Im a little comfused as every user article ive read about anadrol said it kicked in a few days. Ive been taking it for 8 days now, 50mg ED, second week im doing 100mg. Im getting a little acne, sometimes have stomach cramps, nausea, diarrhea...but feel no pump, not noticing any strength gains. How come i have the sides but dont feel any benefit? =(
    I would wait till the end of 2-nd week to see if the effect satisfy me. IMO 50 mg of drol is a low dose and one should not have big expectations on 50ed. Its good you go on 100 ed. These sides wont disappear and are completly normal with drol. If you cant handle them you may want to dbol - my body reacts better on dbol. You are running a test base right?

im a troll

but run the anadrol , at 100mg ed, and dont run letro with anadrol ever. take it 4 hours before the gym and u should respond if its real. if no strength gains, harsh acne or back pumps its fake fake fake.

do u live in Australia/?

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    You do a source check through a member on here?

I wouldn't touch my gear until someone verified the source. Just made me feel better.
    Members really do source checks on here?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post

Some, not many at all.

I still feel very lucky to find a legit source. It was like just finding a 20 spot on the sidewalk.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Staff members will if we like you and you have been around for a while.

Rwy
    I have been a member for quire sometime. I lurked more then I posted.

Thanks for the info bros

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miboleron View Post
    I would wait till the end of 2-nd week to see if the effect satisfy me. IMO 50 mg of drol is a low dose and one should not have big expectations on 50ed. Its good you go on 100 ed. These sides wont disappear and are completly normal with drol. If you cant handle them you may want to dbol - my body reacts better on dbol. You are running a test base right?
    Not to be argumentative, but I think that this is terrible advice. Anadrol is the most powerful compound I have ever taken, and 50mg per day alone (assuming the pills aren't underdosed) can be extremely difficult to deal with considering the very drastic elevation in blood pressure that accompanies it. And then there is the horrible acne and very painful back pumps that are to come. One should NEVER jump to 100mg every day, in fact I would recommend beginning with 25mg per day for the first 2-3 days until the user has become at least somewhat accustomed to the overall discomfort which comes from taking Anadrol.

Besides that I agree that one should wait - although at most - a couple weeks before expecting to see big jumps in strength and size, but at 50mg every day, one should in fact expect to see incredible gains from Anadrol. After 4.5 weeks of taking 50mg every day while waiting for my deca and test to kick in, minus non-training days, I gained 22 lbs in that time, using Arimidex regularly to control bloating. At that dose, I was blown away by the gains.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I have been a member for quire sometime. I lurked more then I posted.

Thanks for the info bros
    44 posts in over 6 years...I guess so, lol.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    44 posts in over 6 years...I guess so, lol.
    lol 7 posts a year

yes anadrol has horrible sides. we know this, but its still a compound you want to hit at 100mg a day. its an advance compound, if you are using it sides are a least of your worry. Everything has value over sides. especially when you start doing 2-3 grams of gear a week.

why run it when you can just use dbol or tbol unless you want to hit it hard. when you become an advanced lifter and gear user , you will learn that when sides are an issue with high gear usage, use more gear to yield the most gains vs side. This same concept is why i suggest a noob using sustanon 250 at 750 a week is better then teh cookie cutter of 500mg a week. sustanon at 500mg just shuts you down and raises your blood levels a degree when you can run it at 750 with no added sides and get a huge increase in gains, especially noobie gains.

the sport itself and drug usage is becoming more evolved, People need to stop using Anthony's outdated drug profiles and living in teh past. Stacking gear before using over 1-1.5 grams of test a week, rushing into tren . eating var like its a miracle drug as sust was in the 90's stop with 12 week cycles and learn how to balance lh production and suppression over teh course of a month , and how to cheat myostatin so every cycle gives you huge gains, keepable gains.

So much posts about my gear is fake, when in truth its their diet not dialed in to advance them. , so many guys here want to only look good for summer year round, but keep in mind if you want to get the strength gains and make teh most of them you need to hit the calories hard to alow the cns to recover from the heavy lifts. being anabolic is only a small part of the big picture.

if you use advance compounds, hit them hard. why half ass it when you only run 1-2 cycles a year

miboleron is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Not to be argumentative, but I think that this is terrible advice. Anadrol is the most powerful compound I have ever taken, and 50mg per day alone (assuming the pills aren't underdosed) can be extremely difficult to deal with considering the very drastic elevation in blood pressure that accompanies it. And then there is the horrible acne and very painful back pumps that are to come. One should NEVER jump to 100mg every day, in fact I would recommend beginning with 25mg per day for the first 2-3 days until the user has become at least somewhat accustomed to the overall discomfort which comes from taking Anadrol.

Besides that I agree that one should wait - although at most - a couple weeks before expecting to see big jumps in strength and size, but at 50mg every day, one should in fact expect to see incredible gains from Anadrol. After 4.5 weeks of taking 50mg every day while waiting for my deca and test to kick in, minus non-training days, I gained 22 lbs in that time, using Arimidex regularly to control bloating. At that dose, I was blown away by the gains.
    Just my 2 cents. I have been experimenting mainly with dbol and 100ed of drol is not such a big deal when it comes to overall effect. I have always preferred to run orals for short duration with bigger dosage. If one is not sure if the drug is OK i would reccomend to up the dosage in order to feel the kick faster and he may reduce the dosage again if there is no need for those 100 ed.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    I love running 50mg d Bol and 50mg anadrol (my last cycle I had 65mg anadrol. Until that cycle my heaviest weight was in the low 240's after 5wks I blew past 255. I've also used d Bol and anadrol together while cutting. I feel they help me keep mass and strength and the anadrol helps with my appetite.

Thread Information