mzungu is offline New Member

Test and hairline

Hello people.
    I am considering doing a cycle in the near future and will for sure be doing equipoise and possible winstrol .
    Can anyone tell me what test is the easiest on the hairline?

Thanks for replies,
    Mzungu

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Doesn't make difference

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1st hopefully you will read the sticky notes above about beginner cycle. Dont think that doing an oral is easier on your system, typically it's not. You need a base and typically 1st cycle of Test when you are actually ready.

Hair falling out is all dependent on the person. I have a fairly high hairline (receding) but according to most people I should have been bald or mostly bald in my early 20s, I was always teased in high school Now almost 50 I have more than 80% of my class mates. AAS has not made it any or much worse but I have noticed significant gains on the rest of the body. I have back hair where I never had it. The arm hair became longer/darker.

Visit the spa area. There is typically a lot of hair care talk going on in there since most of us are vain when it comes to hair or we just give up and shave it.

Skyrinegt is offline Associate Member
    I though aas ruined my hairline but my brother on no aas has the same if not worse I'm not sure how much it actually affects it

The first cycle I did was Enanthate , Anadrol and deca . It was a good cycle. I did notice that hair was left on the pillow each morning when I woke up. I might just shave it for the next test cycle.

young_pr1nce is offline New Member
    try using a dht blocker like finasteride or dutasteride as well as a topical solution like nizoral shampoo and possibly minoxidil.
    should be fine bro,
    i know people that have ran all different sorts of test cycles and typically as long as your not overdoing your dosage you shouldn't lose much/or any hair while on cycle.
    good luck homie

Thanks guys for all the replies. I appreciate it. I think next cycle will be Enanthate with Equipoise and Winstrol or Omnadren instead of Enanthate.
    Mzungu

Thread Information