I'm curious about steroid use as well as finding Supplements or substances to assist in stripping excess body fat. I know people who swear by them and say they would work for what I'm going after, but I need more than one or two people with annecdotal stories before I try something that might not work.

I'm about 100-130 lb overweight depending on what regulations you go by. I really need to strip body fat before I try anything, but a few of my friends keep suggesting Diethylpropion, Winstrol , or Drostanolone to strip the excess fat. I'm currently at 294 lbs and 5'11". The way the weight sits on me gives the appearance of 230-250 range. My goal is 200lb and then to start focusing on building muscle. I think I'm at 25%-30% bodyfat, but it could be more or less. My ideal is 10%.

So my question is are Diethylpropion, Winstrol, or Drostanolone right for what I'm going for, or are my friends the morons they generally come off as?

I'm not worrie about hair loss, excessive body hair or facial hair, oily skin, acne, or the cosmetic stuff like that. I'm already bald and hairy and have access to treatments for the oily skin and acne.

What concerns me are long term effects like slackened testosterone production, organ damage, and drug dependancy.