Thread: Tren only

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member

Tren only

Im thinking of doing a tren only cycle...2 grams a week. Will I still produce my own testosterone ?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You can't be serious. Have you done any research on tren ? Any research on steroids ? Sorry man but that would be insane.

thephil is offline Associate Member
    Trolling?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckdiesel View Post
    Im thinking of doing a tren only cycle...2 grams a week. Will I still produce my own testosterone?
    C'mon man, I've seen you be very knowledgeable & productive here, this ain't you, are you looking for attention or something...................is it a joke..................just trying to ruffle the cats fur? Whats up man?

shredded is offline Junior Member
    Not sure if srs lol

leather daddy is offline Banned
    do it brah. look like zyzz straight after injection

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    C'mon man, I've seen you be very knowledgeable & productive here, this ain't you, are you looking for attention or something...................is it a joke..................just trying to ruffle the cats fur? Whats up man?
    Haha, finally someone who pays attention on here. No im not serious but im just proving a point here that the most ignorant and ill researched threads get a boat load of responses from so called "experts". I have it too much on here that there are too many that just "pass" along info that they were told or pretend like they have lived and learned it themselves. I have posted some serious inquiries and given some concrete advice but it is only surpassed by the ones who "abuse posts" and throw a ton of things out there that either doesn't make sense or isn't lived and learned from themselves and I frown upon the mods on this site for not filtering out the ones who, well, I have no idea what they are on here for. I give props to you bro, you as I have tolerated this "ignorance" but im seriously at this breaking point to not wanna pass along my knowledge and experience to those who seek true answers because of the others who basically "ruin" it for everyone. Basically I got a bit bored lmao. But nah, im not one to fight or argue, i've matured way past that, but those select few who rant and rave and ask the most ignorant of questions or a simple google search will reveal what they seek. And im sure you know of a certain member who falls under this category...as you have had your fair share in his ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post

alright "brah" seriously?? Wtf is zyzz and why would you tell someone to do something as stupid as inject 2 grams of a highly potent anabolic as tren without knowing what or who is going on? Its this kind of shit that destroys the integrity of these forums and abstracts it from its true intentions. When one asks for advice, it should never be taken as a joke or answered in such a manner. Do you have the insight to what type of damage would be done from such actions? Do you realize if I was serious about this inquiry and didn't know a damn thing about a damn thing, you would have set my mind ablaze with thoughts of stupidity?

stack it with creatine, u be right

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

so after 2 grams of tren i'll look worse?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

binsser is offline Senior Member
    There are few here that have there own threads and anwser others in the next basicly not really knowing what thre talking about !!!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

You mean dead?

Haha, finally someone who pays attention on here. No im not serious but im just proving a point here that the most ignorant and ill researched threads get a boat load of responses from so called "experts". I have it too much on here that there are too many that just "pass" along info that they were told or pretend like they have lived and learned it themselves. I have posted some serious inquiries and given some concrete advice but it is only surpassed by the ones who "abuse posts" and throw a ton of things out there that either doesn't make sense or isn't lived and learned from themselves and I frown upon the mods on this site for not filtering out the ones who, well, I have no idea what they are on here for. I give props to you bro, you as I have tolerated this "ignorance" but im seriously at this breaking point to not wanna pass along my knowledge and experience to those who seek true answers because of the others who basically "ruin" it for everyone. Basically I got a bit bored lmao. But nah, im not one to fight or argue, i've matured way past that, but those select few who rant and rave and ask the most ignorant of questions or a simple google search will reveal what they seek. And im sure you know of a certain member who falls under this category...as you have had your fair share in his ignorance
    I know how you feel big guy, & yes...............I know exactly who you speak of, but look at it the way I do, he may have a few followers, but the majority of the board is laughing at him & his followers, just toy with him when you desire entertainment & ignore him otherwise...................works for me.

alright "brah" seriously?? Wtf is zyzz and why would you tell someone to do something as stupid as inject 2 grams of a highly potent anabolic as tren without knowing what or who is going on? Its this kind of shit that destroys the integrity of these forums and abstracts it from its true intentions. When one asks for advice, it should never be taken as a joke or answered in such a manner. Do you have the insight to what type of damage would be done from such actions? Do you realize if I was serious about this inquiry and didn't know a damn thing about a damn thing, you would have set my mind ablaze with thoughts of stupidity?
    You will better understand this guy & all his "brah" wannabe Zyzz BS if you have a look at his post history...................he is best ignored, as is any Zyzz worshiper.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    so after 2 grams of tren i'll look worse?
    I think you could get hit by a truck & still not look as bad as Zyzz................considering you're still alive after being hit............

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You've been here a couple of months and your at breaking point?? I suggest you take a break mate, no one is forcing you to log on and although some questions may seem basic to you they don't to others... There are very few questions that can't be answered via google or the search function but guess what, there'd be no need for a Q&A forum, or even the existence of this board if we weren't taking even the most basic questions.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

BreakingFace is offline Banned
    Tren and cell tech! Just make sure you're ready to buy all new cloths!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    And btw if we are talking about mods filtering out pointless threads this would be the first one i'd bin....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

nooby is offline Associate Member
    So will you still produce your own test or not, on 2 grams of tren ?

BreakingFace is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nooby View Post
    So will you still produce your own test or not, on 2 grams of tren?
    You wouldnt produce your own test on 5mgs of tren .
    Last edited by BreakingFace; 05-05-2012 at 02:44 PM.

nooby is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingFace View Post
    You wouldnt produce your own test on 5mgs of tren.
    Sarcasm on!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Im thinking of doing a tren only cycle...2 grams a week. Will I still produce my own testosterone?
    It will be a BIG mistake. It will shut you down hard and within a few weeks you will probably feel like crap and have no energy or libido.
    I would NEVER run TREN without some additional testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    You've been here a couple of months and your at breaking point?? I suggest you take a break mate, no one is forcing you to log on and although some questions may seem basic to you they don't to others... There are very few questions that can't be answered via google or the search function but guess what, there'd be no need for a Q&A forum, or even the existence of this board if we weren't taking even the most basic questions.....
    Well, not necessarily the " breaking point" but I was more or less referin to the ones who ask the same questions over and over and just want answers fed to them opposed to actually working for their own better understanding of the knowledge they wish to seek. Yes I am new to this particular site, but not new to the forum world what so ever, just that this is one of the worst ones taken advantage of and when I say mods should filter such threads better I mean put it bluntly to those who post anew thread just after the exact same or similar thread was posted all because they didn't want to search, either on here or on google. And yes I was a bit harsh in coming down on the mods like that, sorry guys, cause its just as much our responsibility as it is theirs to set these on the right path, by not only taking our advice but finding it on their own. Yes this was a bit of a rant and totally in the wrong section but I think some may better understand what I speak of because of it and maybe I had offended others. Either way the whole point of this tyread was proven...I asked an absurd question and the thread was lit up but when an actual intellectual and well thought out question is asked and when the person wants to have open discussion about the topic it goes ignored. I figured tolhe point to this forum was not only to educate fresh minds about what they seek to better understand but to also grow as individuals and discuss new and creative topics that are radical or cutting edge...but that doesn't seem to be the case in this neighborhood and it a little depressing when one wants to broaden their horizons but can't cause no one else wants to "play " lol

Quote Originally Posted by nooby View Post
    Sarcasm on!
    That's not sarcasm brother, 19 nor compounds will shut you down completely with a single small onjection. Pretty harsh stuff...also pretty bad ass!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I read the sarcasm in your first post and knew better to jump in to play. I knew it would be taken the wrong way by some and not understood by others.

I understand your frustration with some posters but everyone is allowed their opinion as long as they are not breaking the rules even if they are being idiots or a douche treating everyone who does not agree with them or who is not willing to provide them with specific documentation they themself cannot produce.

Sometimes after you have made your point you have to just walk away and ignore them although it's tempting to keep going back but lets face it, some people are just to stupid to see the logic or play by the same rules they insist others do.

Every so often I need to take a couple of weeks off and stay out of the Q&A section or it just gets to frustrating.

Thread Information