empireants901 is offline Associate Member

When to start dex

On a 8 week cycle of test prop. Should I just start dex when I noticed any estrogenic sides? It'll be my 6th inject tomorrow. I'm doing 100mg eod

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by empireants901
    On a 8 week cycle of test prop. Should I just start dex when I noticed any estrogenic sides? It'll be my 6th inject tomorrow. I'm doing 100mg eod
    From what I learnt from my last cycle, I would start it from the beginning, it is much easier to control estrogen levels from the get go rather than trying to battle it when sides show up, just cause you're not getting gyno ect does not mean your estrogen is not too high.
    Don't crush your estrogen levels either as that will bring on another world of issues.

What seems to be the standard recommended dose is adex @ .25 eod as a good starting point.

Pretty sure you will get mixed reviews, some people for, some against. but myself personally after my last experience I will be running an ai from the start upto when my pcts meds have kicked in

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    From what I learnt from my last cycle, I would start it from the beginning, it is much easier to control estrogen levels from the get go rather than trying to battle it when sides show up, just cause you're not getting gyno ect does not mean your estrogen is not too high.
    Don't crush your estrogen levels either as that will bring on another world of issues.

What seems to be the standard recommended dose is adex @ .25 eod as a good starting point.

Pretty sure you will get mixed reviews, some people for, some against. but myself personally after my last experience I will be running an ai from the start upto when my pcts meds have kicked in
    I agree with auswest. And on a side note, this is something you should have had figured out before you even placed an order, not 6 pins into a cycle. If you're going to stupidly cycle too young, you need to be doing it better than EVERYONE, rather than proving your ignorance & lack of knowledge with every more, further solidifying he fact you should not be cycling. You're supposed to learn AND THEN go..................not learn as you go.

empireants901 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    I agree with auswest. And on a side note, this is something you should have had figured out before you even placed an order, not 6 pins into a cycle. If you're going to stupidly cycle too young, you need to be doing it better than EVERYONE, rather than proving your ignorance & lack of knowledge with every more, further solidifying he fact you should not be cycling. You're supposed to learn AND THEN go..................not learn as you go.
    Iv heard a lot of mixed things from a lot of different people

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you should have started it already
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by empireants901 View Post
    Iv heard a lot of mixed things from a lot of different people
    Welcome to world of AAS then.

Thread Information