BigMyke is offline Junior Member

Prop,Tren Equipoise cycle

What do you guys think about this cycle I wanna run for 12 weeks?

mon,wed,fri 1 1/2cc prop100mg/ml 1 cc tren100mg/ml 1 cc eq200mg/ml

too much eq? im 6'2 285 15% bf

been training for over 20 years but just started running test 3 years ago. actually trt but always looking to tweak things once in a
    while. was thinking about also doing a cc of sust once a week to make sure im doing enough test to eq so no bedroom sides.
    any info would be great thanks.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I ran that exact cycle and had great sucess,i added some masteron for the last 6 weeks and was pretty lean. I added EQ because the tren killed my appetite, i never had libido problems using EQ even with 200mg test E a week. I tried a low test (200mg test E a week) and high (EQ 600mg a week) trying a low androgen/high anabolic ratio and really liked it,very mild side effects from the low test and no water retention,maby because low estrogen conversion from low test. My later test/tren cycles i used Sustanon for the first 4 weeks then switched to test Prop,4 weeks PCT with Nolvadex 20mg ED and Clomid 50mg ED and i recovered very well with 502 test in my bloodwork.

you might wanna consider running less test then the tren so it can do its thing.

I have done cycles with high doses of test and low doses and could not really see much improvement with the high test.This is of course using a high anabolic like deca ,tren or EQ with it. The high test levels give me much worse side effects which to me werent worth the extra test. People react different,this is just my experience and yours could be different. My future cycles are going to be in the 200mg a week of test E with tren,or some other anabolic.I like the way sustanon works for me so it may be 250mg of sustanon a week,finishing with test prop so it will get it out of my system faster.
    Last edited by MR10X; 05-10-2012 at 08:54 AM.

Thanks guys good stuff im looking forward to running this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    you might wanna consider running less test then the tren so it can do its thing.
    I didnt know too much test could nullify the tren ? Sometimes less is more i guess.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMyke View Post
    I didnt know too much test could nullify the tren? Sometimes less is more i guess.
    Test. doesnt nullify Tren ., he doesnt know what he's talking about. You may consider saving yourself a few bucks & some pointless pinning, by leaving out the Eq., you will most likely be disappointed with it any way seeing as how it builds no muscle. You should also consider running an on cycle AI.

My experience having done 30 plus cycles is that after 8 or 9 weeks i didnt see any noticable increse in muscle mass.That is of course training very intensly for the 8 or 9 weeks.my body and CNS is pretty well fatiqued out even on steroids .I have done a couple 12 week cycles and after 8 or 9 weeks there was no improvement just maintaining what i had gained. I feel doing 3 8 week cycles is more productive than 2 12 week cycles per year.Cycling your training and cycles sre more productive,take time off if you feel stagnent or not recovering completely,you can overtrain while on steroids.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Test. doesnt nullify Tren., he doesnt know what he's talking about. You may consider saving yourself a few bucks & some pointless pinning, by leaving out the Eq., you will most likely be disappointed with it any way seeing as how it builds no muscle. You should also consider running an on cycle AI.
    agreed. Also i would inject eod not mon-wed-fri
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information