yarite is offline Junior Member

Steroids and Hydrocodone

Started my cycle about 3 weeks ago, 500mg Test E a week. I've had a neck injury and gonna be on 20 mg hydrocodone 3 times a day for about half of my cycle. Is it bad to run these together. In the past when on the hydro, I notice it's hard to get hard and have sex. Since on my cycle and it feels like its starting to take affect, getting hard isn't the issues. It's the opposite now : ) I have heard that hydro lowers your test levels in the body. Anyone every heard of that?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    long term use can lower test. But your injecting it so id doesnt matter. 60mg's a day is pretty high medical dose
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I got the same thing bro.I was suppose to dose mine like that but didnt like the feeling.So I took 1 at nite.Now I get injections in my neck better but not a cure.But I had not problems while running aas.

yarite is offline Junior Member
    Yeah 60mg is a lot but that still doesn't touch the pain! I had a cervical fusion 2 years ago and post surgery started to get neck pain. I've had 4 nerve blocks done which hurt like a bitch and still have the pain. I've been on and off hydro since the surgery and they can't figure it out. Oh well. Thanks for the info. Songdog, looks like were in the same boat! Cheers!

Thread Information