G-Funk is offline New Member

First cycle in five years

Hi there people I am about to start my first cycle in five years. I have ran sust 250 and decca for 12wks twice in the past with good gains in spite of poor knowledge and diet. plenty of bloating and a good deal of strength. However I feel that I would like to run a cycle of a new mix of compounds.

'lean gain'
    test prop -70mg
    tren ace -65mg
    masteron -65mg

this is one product in a 10ml vial.
    Next I have

Bio-chemtest 400
    test e 100mg
    cyp 150mg
    test dec 150mg

again one product in a 10ml bottle

lastly I have Fortis masteron 100 in a ten ml bottle.

Please can I have some advice on the best way to run this cycle.I am aware that I may not have enough mg of tren/test to run a long cycle and am willing to have my ass handed to me as an education. But ultimatley I would like some sound advice.
    I have been training heavy weights for seven years with good long rest periods of a few months at a time. I am 3 months into intense regime.
    I am 36, 156 pounds consistantly.5ft 7. small to med frame. fairly lean. 16%bf. My goals are to gain lean mass and my diet is clean.

I cant wait to hear from someone!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Welcome to the forum G-Funk. I would run 1 ml of each for 10 weeks & follow with a PCT of Nolvadex dosed at 40/40/20/20. However, I would stop using the vial containing Tren ., at least 1 week before the other, that way the Tren., clears you system in a Test. rich environment. Keep in mind your gains will be primarily from the Test. considering you're only getting 65 mg/wk Tren. & Mast., they will have some effect, but at such low doses, the effects will be practically nil.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 05-10-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Actually, after a second glance I say just run the 400 for ten weeks & forget about the other, they are all short esters & need to be pinned at least eod, you could use it as a kick start, but 400 mg/wk of Test. will yield some decent results alone, considering your diet & training are tuned in.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 05-10-2012 at 05:31 PM.

You should also consider running an on cycle AI.

ecruz is offline Member
    bro just keep an eye on sides from your tren ! its reall good stuff but it could bring some sides.. welcome back to the sport

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Actually, after a second glance I say just run the 400 for ten weeks & forget about the other, they are all short esters & need to be pinned at least eod, you could use it as a kick start, but 400 mg/wk of Test. will yield some decent results alone, considering your diet & training are tuned in.
    i agree with this. Forget the other vial
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

G-Funk is offline New Member
    Thanks Bear and guys for the warm welcome and advice. Yes I will use the tren EOD as a kickstart then get more test, I guess it has to be a ten weeker for a good yield.

Cheers

Thread Information