KidUK is offline Associate Member

32 yr old Long time trainer trying Var for first time. Please help me out guys!

I just got a bottle of 10 mg PILLS. I'm 32 yrs old. pretty lean and pretty muscular i would say. Been working out for about 4-5 years pretty steady. Body fat is around 16 percent. 5,9 170lbs. I've never ever done any gear. How should i start this off? I only want to run it alone. i'm thinking to start off about 30mg a day for a week or so then go up to 50mg. OK? I'll be taking fish oils and a good Multi. How should i go about this fella's?? If i've left something out let me know. I'm not expect crazy gains just to get a little more lean and get some strength i'm guessing. Thanks.
    Last edited by KidUK; 05-10-2012 at 11:24 PM.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    I would go 40mg a days split the dosage up if you like for 6 weeks.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you sure you want to do a var only cycle huh...well I would go no less then 60 ed.

Well ya just to see hows it goes seeing as how its my first time.

and bf at 16% is pretty high to see the vascularity etc..associated with var

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    and bf at 16% is pretty high to see the vascularity etc..associated with var
    I'm just guessing. I'm pretty lean and vascular.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KidUK View Post
    I'm just guessing. I'm pretty lean and vascular.
    abs visable unflexed?

1mrforlife is offline Junior Member
    Do you guys need any other supplements to stack with anavar to be save? Like estrogen blocker?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1mrforlife View Post
    Do you guys need any other supplements to stack with anavar to be save? Like estrogen blocker?
    start your own thread mate and use search function its covered numerous times a day

Yes abs are visable. I must be les sthan 16% cause i look pretty ripped especially my arms when i'm pumped.

DanB is offline Banned
    then I agree with gearbox on minimum of 60mg ed preferably for 8 weeks and a pct of clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 40/40/20/20 should suffice

crunkee is offline Junior Member

var only

Ive ran var only at 30mg ed and had better than expected results.. Just like most orals though it can take a toll on your liver. 60mg ed id say is pretty high and quite expensive. geez way expensive. How bout some TEST? ..I say do some test and save the var for the back end for some cutting ..just my opinion though.. and if u can see abs .. bf% must be under 10 prob.

As for Var ..people will get on you all day for a var only cycle ..Ill tell you what though ..make sure you have some water handy ..var will make u thirsty like no joke..if its real anyways. Also im pretty sure u shouldnt need any pct for var only ..it wont shut u down

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crunkee
    Ive ran var only at 30mg ed and had better than expected results.. Just like most orals though it can take a toll on your liver. 60mg ed id say is pretty high and quite expensive. geez way expensive. How bout some TEST? ..I say do some test and save the var for the back end for some cutting ..just my opinion though.. and if u can see abs .. bf% must be under 10 prob.

As for Var ..people will get on you all day for a var only cycle ..Ill tell you what though ..make sure you have some water handy ..var will make u thirsty like no joke..if its real anyways. Also im pretty sure u shouldnt need any pct for var only ..it wont shut u down
    Please don't speak if you don't know what your talking about, pct is always needed why wouldn't it, its a steroid not creatine, thanks

And just how much of a toll do you suppose it takes on your liver? This just something you put together in your head I assume because your the first person I heard say it

Op disregard his comments
    Last edited by DanB; 05-11-2012 at 12:39 PM.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    var should be ran at 50mg at the minimum. I've ran it at 100mg per day and had great results (mine you it was stacked w/test). Have a pct lined up and also some liver support.

I agree with DanB and SAMS..

op you gotta leave out some jokers that come on here talking about no pct needed etc..
    and yes I realize var is expensive, but you asked what i would run and I told you.

var is hard on your lipids, something I hope you know. So I would do certain things to control this while on var. A proper diet usually does it for you.

Thread Information