Thread: need help badly

cdavis1972 is offline New Member

need help badly

ok so I am 40 years old and grossly out of shape. I started working out naturally but its not happening fast enough. I work in a prison and these inmates work out 10 hours a day and are friggin huge. I need an advantage. I need to put on some size and strength in a hurry so I figure steroids may be the answer. I dont plan on staying on them very long as I am somewhat nervous about them. I dont want to have a heart attack or any of the other horror stories I have heard about steroid use . With that being said, I dont know where to begin. With all the options to choose from I am lost. So look at my disgusting picture and tell me what would be best for me to take. Thanks for any input you may have...good or bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need help badly-102_1640.jpg   need help badly-102_1641.jpg  

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No aas is not the answer here...
    1. get on a good diet (macros in line)
    2. Start actually working out
    3. Give yourself and body some time to adjust to lifting again and see where your at in the future

Getting to the point of using aas is for those wanting to push past their own genetic limit (they feel they have reached it) and one can only reach it by years of training and eating well

V-ROID is offline Member
    You are a long way from being ready for roids. Could do more harm than good at your current BF%. As everyone will soon tell you, getting your diet (TDEE/Macros) lined up is the answer. Their could be a chance you have low Testosterone . Testosterone is the base of every steroid cycle. If a Dr. finds you are deficient you could be using "roids" real soon and for the rest of your life. Getting your Test boosted to an optimal level can do a world of good. Head over to the over 40/HRT section and read up. First order if you haven't already is to get your Test levels etc. checked. Either way you still gotta dial in your diet to get the results you want. It isn't really that hard and you will feel a million times better. TRT and diet can change your life.
    Good luck!
    P.S. - until you find the inside man in the prison who is sneaking in the juice to the inmates, carry a big stick and know how to use it...

cdavis1972 is offline New Member
    thanks for the responses. so there are tons of "diets" out there which do you choose? Everybody has an opinion. After looking at some of the photos here its obvious you guys know what to do. So what do you eat? Do you live on boiled chicken and brown rice? i am serious about losing the fat and getting in shape so I really want to know what i need to be doing.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by cdavis1972
    thanks for the responses. so there are tons of "diets" out there which do you choose? Everybody has an opinion. After looking at some of the photos here its obvious you guys know what to do. So what do you eat? Do you live on boiled chicken and brown rice? i am serious about losing the fat and getting in shape so I really want to know what i need to be doing.
    Mate, head to the Nutrition Forum part of this site. Read the stickies and write out a diet and post it and you'll be well looked after.

Also post your workout in the Workout section.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information