KwFreediver is offline New Member

Cool New kid on the playground

Hey guys and gals just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, a buddy of mine told me that this is the place to get any info I would need.

Anyways some background info on me, I'm 6'1, 190lbs, and between 10-13% and just started my first cycle on Friday the 11th and would like some input on how to go about my hcg , I've done my research and have come across a wide range of different ways to use an hcg.

My cycle is simple,
    400mg Test Heptylate a week for 12 weeks
    400-600iu hcg a week ?

And for my PCT I was thinking of something along these lines,
    Weeks 1-4 Nolva 30mg a day + 750iu Vitamin E a day

Regarding my HCG though from what I've read online men between 10-15% should run 300iux2 a week, but when I do the math that comes out to roughly 6600iu which seems to be a high dosage for how basic my cycle is but then again this is my first time.

Just looking for some opinions and information, can never have too much info on how to keep "the boys" as healthy as I can.

Thanks
    Last edited by KwFreediver; 05-12-2012 at 11:17 PM.

SG2009 is offline Member
    wellcome aboard

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Welcome.. Enjoy mate

Thanks for the welcome guys !

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    In your research did you read the young and steroids .Beacuse at 19 you are way to young.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    In your research did you read the young and steroids.Beacuse at 19 you are way to young.
    I did, and not to get too into my life story I had my right lung removed literally on my 17th birthday due to some tumors that had grown and closed my airway. Along with losing my lung I also loss huge amounts of muscle,mass, and just flat out strength. I also still struggle with massive amounts of dead nerves on my right shoulder,arm,chest and ribcage area due to the surgery. Ever since that surgery my recovery has been grueling and my gains from the gym that should be there aren't. I was never a huge guy but did play safety and cornerback for my high school and also wrestled, each for 3 years so I would've consider myself a "strong" guy but ever since my surgery I've never been able to gain back that mass and strength that I lost which is why I have started my first cycle in hopes to gain something back finally. I know I'm young and I know that this post will be frowned on but I could really use some advice on whether or not my proposed cycle is any good or not. I'm in the dark guys, help me out here.

Thanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well guy I can see your problem and I feel for you.But aas isnt the answer while you may gain some strength back.You will be opening the door for many more problems down the road.Like ED low libido just to name a few.And if you are prone to cancerous turmors you need to stay away from aas beacuse they can make them spread.

Thread Information