tyerickson is offline New Member

Best stack to use to lose WEIGHT.

I am interested in losing WEIGHT, as in pounds, not only slimming down. I served in the Army for three years and wish to transfer to the Marine Corps. The only.problem is my weight. I am in fairly good shape, but like a linebacker. I'm not ripped but not fat either. The Army could tape you to do a rough Bf percentage but the Marine Corps doesn't tape. I went from 285 pounds at 6'1" two months ago to 255. I need an eextra push to get to 220 pounds. What is the best stack, without worrying too much about muscle retention (within reason) but simply losing weight? And what are realistic results for the first cycle?

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    A calorie deficit. There really is no point in cycling anything if you can't grasp a diet.

Research the term anabolic

Spend some time in the diet section

I have been on a calorie deficit and diet. I don't think you really understood what I am asking.

I do understand.d what you're asking. Did you find the definition of anabolic yet. ? At 255 what is your tdee and what's your deficit? What's your macros? Everything you eat or drink js accounted for and weighed right?

Everything is accounted for on a daily and weekly basis, I weigh daily and average it per three days, yes I know what Anabolic means, my deficit is close to 400 calories a day. I'm not going to say I am an expert at nutrition, but I know a good amount. Steroids , on the other hand, I only know what I have researched. Nothing about personal experiences or anything. Just looking for some feedback is all.

bob87 is offline Member
    What Cebby is saying is right a good diet and some cardio will get you down to where you want to be....

What does your current diet look like. List each meal and macro's

It's about 60/20/20.
    My diet consists of cheap stuff, I'm doing the college thing but I replace two meals a day with a mealrepla***ent shake (herbalife), and my dinner is usually 4 eggs, tuna with mustard, oatmeal with peanut butter, etc. In between is three snacks, which is usually a protein shake or fruits/vegetables. Sometimes a granola bar. Water intake is about 12 glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by tyerickson
    It's about 60/20/20.
    My diet consists of cheap stuff, I'm doing the college thing but I replace two meals a day with a mealrepla***ent shake (herbalife), and my dinner is usually 4 eggs, tuna with mustard, oatmeal with peanut butter, etc. In between is three snacks, which is usually a protein shake or fruits/vegetables. Sometimes a granola bar. Water intake is about 12 glasses.
    Ok you still didn't answer about tdee. Its looking more like you need learn about DIET. 60/20/20.... Are you trying keto or something

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the issue is we could put you on a cycle.. the problem is even if you were 500 cal deficit a steroid would just make it so that you will not lose muscle..

and since your stated goal was to lose lbs, i'd assume you are willing to lose 50% fat and 50% muscle .. that's what you are describing..

So what you really want is a fat burner and a supplement that would accelerate fat mobilization thus making more fats available for burning as fuel..

So there are several ways to do that, but a steroid would inhibit your ability to lose Lbs...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information