All:

Been a while since I've posted. 5'11" 195llbs. 15.5%BF

Third Cycle. First in 2 years.

Weeks 1 to 4

100mg Prop EOD
    300mg Test E 2x week

Weeks 5-12

Test E 300mg 2x week

My previous 2 cycle were Test E only. The first at 250mg per week, and the second at 500mg per week. I had zero sides on either of those 2 cycles.

The day after my first shot, came down with a fever of around 101.5. By next morning, it was gone. The day after my next shot, I experienced a fever of 100.5. By next morning, gone. The day after my next shot, I had no fever but felt fatigued. The day after my next shot, I was fatigued but no fever. The day after my next shot, I felt only mild fatigue. But the day of my next shot, the day I usually feel the best, I developed a 100.5 fever, which lasted about 3 hours. Shot no 7 resulted in another fever the next afternoon of about 100.

With exception of one shot, I've always felt worse the day after the shot. I never feel 100%, but no fevers except those days after, and the fevers last 3-4 hours. Sometimes, the fever will hit me at 4:00 p.m., put me to sleep for couple of hours, and then I'm fine when I wake up.

I've had no obvious signs of infection.

But the seesaw action has limited my work-out sessions and my appetite. I'm grumpy, and the energy levels are worrisome. Prevented my from working-out to my potential and my caloric intake.

Under my plan, I would have 2 more weeks on prop. But at this pace, I'm beginning to contemplate stopping the prop and waiting for E to hit the blood. I have stayed patient, believing my body will adapt to changes. But it doesn't seem to be adapting.

Please, anyone, offer me your 2 cents.

Thanks in advance.

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member

Bump...anyone?

Anyone had similar experience on prop?

Thread Information