Joe egg is offline New Member

Feeling really tired off cycle

Hi hopefully someone can shed some light.

I'm currently running tren and test400. Been shooting 1ml of each every 4 days. I've been running the cycle for about 8 weeks or so I was going to run for another 2 weeks. I'm feeling really really tired and sleepy though this has been happening for the last couple of days. I seem to be waking up quite a bit in the night again this has only started happening for the last couple of days.

Diet is clean and I'm cutting up well. I've been doing 30mins cardio on waking up and 20mins in the evening after weights. This is really helping my body fat drop it's just the tiredness that I'm guessing is from the gear.

For the last 3 weeks I've also had winstrol tabs again I was going to finish these in 2 weeks.

Any advice on the tiredness?

Cheers

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Are you taking an AI?

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    I never could get a good night's sleep on tren . always used to wake up 2-3 times with night sweats.

Joe egg is offline New Member
    I've got nolva and chlomid ready for PCT but not used them during any other cycles. I just use them for PCT usually.

Mind you I've never ran tren before for 12 weeks. Longest I've ran tren for was 6 weeks before this cycle.

Is it worth having some nolva?

Cheers

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe egg
    I've got nolva and chlomid ready for PCT but not used them during any other cycles. I just use them for PCT usually.

Mind you I've never ran tren before for 12 weeks. Longest I've ran tren for was 6 weeks before this cycle.

Is it worth having some nolva?

Cheers
    No it's ok, I thought u may be on an AI and your dose was too high, definitely getting the insomnia from the Tren, don't use nolva for being tired, try some melatonin

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie
    Are you taking an AI?
    Estrogen levels?

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    No it's ok, I thought u may be on an AI and your dose was too high, definitely getting the insomnia from the Tren, don't use nolva for being tired, try some melatonin
    GH makes me sleep like a baby

Thread Information