Thread: Prop in pec

empireants901 is offline Associate Member

Prop in pec

Well I injected 1 cc of prop into my left pec Monday. Didn't feel a thing, new favorite place to put it. Extremely easy place to hit considering my pecs are pretty massive and im sub 10% bf. anyway, it was a little sore the next day but nothing too bad. So today I injected my right one. Again no problem. Well today was chest day and every chest movement I did felt ****ing horrible in the area I Injected. I worked through it but it hurt so ****ing bad. Especially pec flys. Is this just prop or anything you inject into your pec? I did make one minor mistake Monday though. When I went to aspirate I accidentally moved my left hand up to do it which shifted the needle around. I put my arm back down and aspirate with other hand and injected fine. But I'm thinking that may have had to do with it. Anyone else have this problem before?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Virgin muscle and the prop. It will get less painful. I would inject chest on chest day prior to workout.

Also Incase anyone was wondering. This cycle has been great so far. I don't feel any different at all and I'm coming up on day 30 of being on juice. The only reason I know it's not bunk is because iv been making decent gains and the prop makes me extremely sore. For some reason my back acne has cleared up also....

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Virgin muscle and the prop. It will get less painful. I would inject chest on chest day prior to workout.
    How often should I rotate pec? I'm thinking of doing left pec, right pec, bicep or glute. Then going to left pec again. I hate doing glute though. It's a pain in the ass. No pun intended ... Actually some pun intended.

It just hurt b/c it was virgin muscle. I use pecs in my pinning rotation no more than once a week and they're mostly painless.

eastonjock is offline New Member
    Haven't done it myself but a friend of mine used to sit in the hot tub a couple hours after injecting. He said it heated up the oil suspension so it would disperse more quickly and made the pain much more bearable.

Quote Originally Posted by eastonjock
    Haven't done it myself but a friend of mine used to sit in the hot tub a couple hours after injecting. He said it heated up the oil suspension so it would disperse more quickly and made the pain much more bearable.
    I used to take a hot shower and clean off them get out and inject ad then get back in the shower for a little bit. But I missed a day and decided to start Injecting earlier so maybe I could feel it throughout the day. But it made no diff

Mr.Louaghos is offline New Member
    Your best bet is to not inject in muscles you are going to be directly working.

Thread Information