>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member

Test blends vs single esters

Hey guys, what would be the opinions (or facts) about comparing these 3.

Test cyp @ 250mg/ml

Test enan @ 250mg/ml

Test 400 @ 400mg/ml 25mg prop 187 enan 188 cyp

I often hear that test e and c are similar, nearly identical, but some say cyp has more kick. A general dose of either would be 500mg weekly and that is pretty reasonable. So would one get the same results in theory if they used test 400 and dosed to make sure they receive 500mg weekly combined? Eg. 1.25cc of test 400 = 2cc test cyp or enan. Or maybe 1.5cc test 400 to ofset the prop leaving you with approx 550 test cyp and enan combined and 50mg prop 2x weekly...

This is educational for me, even if it seems dumb to you.

P.s. I'm 165lbs, 5'7" and 25 y/o, for all those who need stats to answer basic questions. If you feel it's unreasonable question for my stats, age, lifting exp, etc...move on... If not, please share knowledge. No point in saying it but I'm not doing this, I am trying to understand these compounds more in depth. Cheers

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test E and C are very simalar in duration and strength. Test E is easier to get to hold at levels higher than 200 mg/ml Test C will keep longer as a powder or an oil based steroid .

Test 400 is not something you would want to consider, some would say the benefit you would see is a slight increase in the quickness of action due to the short ester. This is really not a good thing as on your first cycle you want the Test to kick in slowly so that you have time to address any sides. Also Test 400 will cause a lot more next day pain at the injection site ( due to the high concentration of Test per ml) which on a first time user can be a serious issue.

By now you may be asking why the hell would they make T400 well for someone running large quantities of multiple compounds it leaves more room in the syringe for other drugs. However the main reason its made is that kids will innevitably buy it since more has to be better LOL.

Either Test E or C will be fine for a first time cycle, around 350mg/wk (one 175mg shot twice per week) should suffice if its dosed properly.

Wait about 12 days for E to clear and about 14 for C to clear before beggining PCT.

Hope this helps,

FFM

PS These are not stupid questions, not asking them when you are not sure is stupid.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    very nice answer, FFM. learned a lot.

can i ask a follow-up question..

what's your take on twice wkly injection compared to a once wkly double-dose shot? the first way will have a more even blood level, but the second will have a much higher peak. which is better?

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive
    Test E and C are very simalar in duration and strength. Test E is easier to get to hold at levels higher than 200 mg/ml Test C will keep longer as a powder or an oil based steroid .

Test 400 is not something you would want to consider, some would say the benefit you would see is a slight increase in the quickness of action due to the short ester. This is really not a good thing as on your first cycle you want the Test to kick in slowly so that you have time to address any sides. Also Test 400 will cause a lot more next day pain at the injection site ( due to the high concentration of Test per ml) which on a first time user can be a serious issue.

By now you may be asking why the hell would they make T400 well for someone running large quantities of multiple compounds it leaves more room in the syringe for other drugs. However the main reason its made is that kids will innevitably buy it since more has to be better LOL.

Either Test E or C will be fine for a first time cycle, around 350mg/wk (one 175mg shot twice per week) should suffice if its dosed properly.

Wait about 12 days for E to clear and about 14 for C to clear before beggining PCT.

Hope this helps,

FFM

PS These are not stupid questions, not asking them when you are not sure is stupid.
    Thanks for the response. It was refreshing compared to the usual "you're to young/old/skinny/short/inexperienced" or whatever else I always read around here. Seems like an educated response. To be honest, it sounds like a good dose so the marketing tactic works I guess. It had me wondering why anyone would want it - but given this response, it sounds like the rewards don't add up to the downside. cheers man and thanks again for the knowledge

traindude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post

Hope this helps,

FFM

TEST E/C 350mg/wk?Is it sufficient?

Quote Originally Posted by traindude
    TEST E/C 350mg/wk?Is it sufficient?
    I've alway seen 500 mg. My first cycle was sustanon 250 @ 500/week Monday Thursday injections. Pretty mild sides. Hypogonadism was weird, but it reversed quickly with pct. Even pct was weak so I'm told, but it was quick. 350 sounds like a waste of a shutdown to me.

500mg weekly split 2 shots with a little ai and nolv clomid pct is protocol from all my readings

Thread Information