Thread: need help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jordwash is offline New Member

need help

I went to my doctor's today and I want to start my first cycle. I am getting blood work done on Monday. My test levels are normally around 700 and I'm guessing my doc will only prescribe if they get to the 200's-low 300's. My question is will spending the weekend fasting and back to back allnighters bring my test levels down that low in two days?

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    No it won't

Thanks for the reply. This is really one of those bad ideas I wish someone could talk me out of. I already feel like garbage and it's only been one night. I forgot to mention that I have a steady supply of alcohol and tobacco running through me. Can someone give me an idea of how much sleep deprivation and alcohol can fluctuate your hormones? A link would be great too :/

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordwash
    Thanks for the reply. This is really one of those bad ideas I wish someone could talk me out of. I already feel like garbage and it's only been one night. I forgot to mention that I have a steady supply of alcohol and tobacco running through me. Can someone give me an idea of how much sleep deprivation and alcohol can fluctuate your hormones? A link would be great too :/
    What u r doing is pretty unhealthy and very bad for training.. Plus no amount of sleep deprivation or alcohol will fluctuate ur hormones low enough to get prescribed HRT.. Why do u want to be prescribed that anyway?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Have you lost your mind. You can't be 30. Your talking like a 16 yr old. 72 hrs of no sleep and nothing but alcohol and tobacco should put you where you want to be. In the hospital Good luck.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 05-19-2012 at 07:59 AM.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The title of the thread is right you do need help why would anyone wish to be on HRT when they are healthy its not something you wish for mate Why do you want this ?????

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your not going to get low enough to get prescribed test. And for some reason you do your not going to get a script for a cycle you will prescribed enough to get you back to normal levels where you are at now before you screw with your self. so its a loose loose situation.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well said Gixxer, Never understood the guys who have great test levels and want to get on TRT. If they had any idea of the myriad of problems from TRT usage with trying to keep the body in stasis see below,

To name just a few,

Shrunken testicles
    Raised Estrogen
    High blood pressure from polycythemia
    Changes in Lipid profile
    Prostate issues, though usually this is a minor concern but for those starting young its likely to be greater.
    etc etc etc

The problems include both buying and taking the drugs and their side effects of long term usage caused by AI's , HCG , cholesterol drugs, etc. In addition to the headache and danger to the veins of long term repeated phlebotomy.

FFM
    Last edited by Far from massive; 05-19-2012 at 09:43 AM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Agree with everyone above that said it is a stupid idea.

Do you realize the doctor doesn't give enough to cycle? You get a low dose that results in Test levels not much higher than what you have now.

My Test levels were in the 700s last time. To achieve those levels I need to stick myself with needles 208 times a year.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I just reread your post and can't find a way to edit on the app.

You are just trying to get Test prescribed for a cycle?

If that is the case, man up and find a source like everyone else on the planet and stop cheating a system that is set up for guys that actually need it.

Blowback from guys like you are going to make our treatment harder to get.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Not a good idea. The idea is to avoid trt. If your test levels are around 700 why get trt? Maybe checking your diet and workout before you follow through with gear.

For everyone who said I couldn't lower my test levels that much, you're f-ing idiots. After doing exactly what I said, I got my results and my testosterone lowered by 400 points. I wish you f__gots would put a cork on your paternal instincts to give advice and just answer the question if you know the answer, otherwise don't waste anybody's time with your 'good judgement' about something you don't have the first clue about and go back to boy scouts. Obviously I knew this was unhealthy, and it's a shame that the system is set up in such a way that you have to jump through these hoops in order to get anything that might be of benefit. The only responses that were at all relevant were the ones that said I wouldn't get prescribed T anyways, because that's the unfortunate state of things; apparently my doctor doesn't "feel comfortable" about it even though the blood work showed the t-levels of an average 80 year old. Yes I want it for a cycle, not for trt, but my t levels are back to where they were by now so if I got prescibed a dosage designed to raise my levels back up to 700 and they're already at 700, hmm, I wonder what would happen, maybe they would go over 700, which is what I wanted to begin with? 700 might be "healthy" but it is nowhere near professional bodybuilding levels. And no I don't think taking t will make me a pro body builder, but it will get me get closer to it than I could get "naturally." So thanks for nothing. Now go try to misinform someone else.

^^^ you have no clue. If your at 700 adding injections that would get you to 700 doesnt mean you would be at 1400. you will shut down your natural production and still be in the normal range. Again you have no fvcking clue.

Flame people again and you will be banned. Read the rules

Yeah, I'm sure adding 300mg of Test-e would keep my levels at the same exact level. But you're right I had no clue, why else would I ask a real simple question and expect a real simple answer from a bunch of _____ well, I'll let you be creative on that one. Please ban me, I beg of you. otherwise I might be tempted to post again.

you wont get 300mg a week for trt. You will get maybe 100 to start. Thats is what i am talking about you have no clue. But keep going its not my time, money or health getting wasted.

Thread Information