lonelysoldier1988 is offline Associate Member

can i start now??

im at a standstill :-( been back and forth about aas. I won my first natural show last m onth took my overall pretty easily. i also got second in a local natural raw power lifting contest. im rdy to take it to the next level. im 24 now, with high motivations in bodybuilding. im very selfeducated, and im rdy to begin. naturally i have to say in four years of hard training my body if lucky may put on 3 pounds of lean mass a year so basically im at my limit. expecially with strength. my deadlift expecially stuck at 455 for ever raw. any way my personal life is solid now with a good base of frien ds with a great lady that gives me my support. plz advice. thx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails can i start now??-2011-11-15-00.42.10.jpg  

The vets recommend you start cycling AAS at 25. You're 24, it's close. I've read a lot of posts by vets and they seem to err on the side of safety. My buddy, who is an MD, tells me that the male human brain fully develops at about 25 years old. There are major glands in your brain that trigger hormones in your body. When you take AAS you affect your overall endo system. I guess what I'm saying is to do your research. No one can tell you if you're ready to cycle. You need to see how you're feeling and take that responsibility on yourself.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You sound level headed and responsible. If you need to ask for others permission< or need some one to tell you you are ready then you may not be? If you are ready...you are ready. Its your decision alone and you alone will live with the consequences.

dumb_aas is offline Junior Member
    Like what was said, nobody can tell you if you're ready or not. If you know you're able and willing to put in the dedication it's going to take, then go for it. 24 is a fine age to start at and you have a good physique

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just curious, what are your current stats? height weight bf%. any pics of you on stage? just want to see what is needed to win a natty comp

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude
    just curious, what are your current stats? height weight bf%. any pics of you on stage? just want to see what is needed to win a natty comp
    Yeah I'd like to know as well!! About the comp I mean

Thread Information