Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    zero1five is offline New Member
    Gixxer so what is your advice? What do I do next? I don't want this winny to goto waste

rvca is offline Junior Member
    Save it. Get lean. Run it with prop an ai then pct.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it wont goto waste. It will only be wasted if you use it now.
    I would get your diet sorted out and lean up some naturally for now. Then look into cycles. But read up on them now and learn.
    Even on cycle you need to follow a good diet if you are trying to lean up. The steroids wont do it alone.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    it wont goto waste. It will only be wasted if you use it now.
    I would get your diet sorted out and lean up some naturally for now. Then look into cycles. But read up on them now and learn.
    Even on cycle you need to follow a good diet if you are trying to lean up. The steroids wont do it alone.
    This

zero1five is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rvca View Post
    Sounds like u got hosed my duke......run winny at 50mg daily with test prop 100mg eod.... Follow a sound diet plan....and u should see great results
    You seemed very informative I'm looking into getting some test prop 100mg. any suggestions?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zero1five

You seemed very informative I'm looking into getting some test prop 100mg. any suggestions?
    You fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by zero1five

yes....get it

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    You fishing?
    this is why i get annoyed some time. The guy asked for advice. Has no clue how to cycle or pct really anything. Prob never heard of prop before someone mentioned it in this thread. He gets good advice to start to learn and work on the diet for now. From multiple people.

Then next day. I'm looking into getting prop what should i do.

Do what you were told yesterday. Start learning and hold off on the steroids . Your not in a postion physically or knowledge wise to use them. You not a 18 year old kid. make a mature and obviously smart decision.

DanB is offline Banned

this is why i get annoyed some time. The guy asked for advice. Has no clue how to cycle or pct really anything. Prob never heard of prop before someone mentioned it in this thread. He gets good advice to start to learn and work on the diet for now. From multiple people.

Then next day. I'm looking into getting prop what should i do.

Do what you were told yesterday. Start learning and hold off on the steroids. Your not in a postion physically or knowledge wise to use them. You not a 18 year old kid. make a mature and obviously smart decision.
    I like how the op called rvca and not you for the advise, especially since your staff here and contributed alot to the thread......

I wonder why lol

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Not sucking anyone's ass. . . But, without this site I would have no idea what is what.

Even then you have to read for ages.

Check your BF%(the lower the better while running juice)
    The better the diet, better the results(I know personally) you are what you eat

Simple equation for quantity required for a cycle. Most shit like Winny and Prop is EOD. You wanna run 8 weeks(normally I would say). 60 days/2(EOD)=30/10(usual Ml per vial)=3 vials of each substance.

Of course this will vary on what you are taking and want to dose.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    I like how the op called rvca and not you for the advise, especially since your staff here and contributed alot to the thread......

I wonder why lol
    lol i wonder. You know what, i kinda respect the wise ass 18 year olds more. Atleast they say im not going to listen im going to run the cycle anyway.
    Now i wasted how much time last night for someone i though wanted real help.

DanB is offline Banned

lol i wonder. You know what, i kinda respect the wise ass 18 year olds more. Atleast they say im not going to listen im going to run the cycle anyway.
    Now i wasted how much time last night for someone i though wanted real help.
    If only gix had a dollar for every person that said they wanted help then turned round and done the opposite...........lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information