DeEnda is offline New Member

Thinking about taking steroids!

Well after watching Bigger, Faster, Stronger I am thinking about taking steroids . I am currently 18 years old, 5'6 and 120 pounds. I was thing of doing really low doses. Have any of you seen Bigger, Faster, Stronger? It doesn't
    make you go bald! That is just a bunch of bs.
    Last edited by DeEnda; 04-29-2012 at 11:57 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and risk stunting (via premature closing of your growth plates) your growth?? losing your hair?? and destroying your liver??

Best advice, go to the diet forum and learn how much food and what types it takes to build a good natural base
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yamaha243 is offline Junior Member
    After watching bigger stronger faster... ur only concern is balding? Lol

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    120lbs.....
    Before you turn to steroids ....... How about eat some food!! And lift some weights, seriously. At 120lbs you obviously do not eat, you can lift all you want. You won't grow.
    You may think you eat properly or w/e but seriously do some reading get your diet fixed..... Pump all juice you want but without all the other box's ticked you won't get anywhere.

If you do not gain on a correctly laid out diet, you may have a medical issue that's needs taking care of..

traindude is offline Junior Member
    Why there are so many threads like '18 years old finished 1st cycle' came up this week?

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeEnda View Post
    Well after watching Bigger, Faster, Stronger I am thinking about taking steroids . I am currently 18 years old, 5'6 and 120 pounds. I was thing of doing really low doses. Have any of you seen Bigger, Faster, Stronger? It doesn't
    You sir are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by traindude View Post
    Why there are so many threads like '18 years old finished 1st cycle' came up this week?
    Bigger, faster, stronger must have gone viral o.0? haha.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by traindude
    Summer time!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What do you call someone who hides under the bridges of topics, eagerly waiting to pounce on meek or unexpecting individuals and shower them with opposing opinions?

beenie is offline Senior Member
    There are many things that you can do to add mass without using steriods . The fact is, that at 18, your test levels are already at the point that most of us older guy are trying to get through steriods!

There are three factors to keep in mind:

1) Eat lots of protien (and limit carbs to continue to keep your body fat down) The protien will help you gain mass.
    2) Lift heavy. Lift everry day (or at least 5 days a week) If you lift just two or three days a week resaults will be very slow. Try to do just one body part per day to give each mucle group time to rest and recover (that's how you add mass.
    3) At 18 your body is styill changing. Much of the size that you seek will come in time naturally if you do it right.

I suggest avoiding a cyle now. You may get a shor term result but it may deminish future gains and your health and besides you can accomplish it without em. Better to kake the same money and spend it on your girlfriend (or boyfriend, as the case may be).

Bi6 7omo is offline Junior Member
    Every day , there's always 1 !

traindude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie View Post
    There are many things that you can do to add mass without using steriods . The fact is, that at 18, your test levels are already at the point that most of us older guy are trying to get through steriods!

There are three factors to keep in mind:

1) Eat lots of protien (and limit carbs to continue to keep your body fat down) The protien will help you gain mass.
    2) Lift heavy. Lift everry day (or at least 5 days a week) If you lift just two or three days a week resaults will be very slow. Try to do just one body part per day to give each mucle group time to rest and recover (that's how you add mass.
    3) At 18 your body is styill changing. Much of the size that you seek will come in time naturally if you do it right.

I suggest avoiding a cyle now. You may get a shor term result but it may deminish future gains and your health and besides you can accomplish it without em. Better to kake the same money and spend it on your girlfriend (or boyfriend, as the case may be).
    I do not think training every day is a good idea.We need time to recover,7 times a week seems too much,It will only burns your muscle.

nooby is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    what do you call someone who hides under the bridges of topics, eagerly waiting to pounce on meek or unexpecting individuals and shower them with opposing opinions?

lmao

Mickthemick is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123

You sir are an idiot.

Bigger, faster, stronger must have gone viral o.0? haha.
    I second that
    U r too f ing young

abstetic is offline Banned
    .... I'm sure all these 18yo trends are trolls that u guys keep feeding

DeEnda is offline New Member
    Alright a lot of you are closed minded but would you recomend HGH?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    What did "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" teach you about your Endocrine & HPTA systems?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    He wants to be the guy who lives in the van. . . It will come to me someday, man. . . . . LMAO

Good luck, bro. . . . .

lets not point out that his brother dies from steroid use at a young age. funny they never made a movie about that.

bigger stronger faster dead

Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    bigger stronger faster dead
    = smaller, weaker, slower.........

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    hgh makes your hands, nose and ears grow as well- by the age of 40 you will look like a freakin golum or whatever his name is from lord of the rings- we are not closed minded buddy- we just know more than you "currently"do. i wanted to do roids a few short months ago, now im reviewing if i should- this shit is scary and not for young kids because it can f u c k up your hormone levels, you will change your body chemistry for life- you will become genetically altered- and not for the best- everytime you take roids it has been anedotally shown your balls produce less and less natural testosterone ...wait until you are older and your endocrine system is matured use the next few years to research- grab a blank book and keep notes so you dont forget anything- i did im 40 and not yet convinced its time.

i wish roids were a miracle pill- i have access to them - but am hesitant on using- ask yourself why people who know better than you are hesitant to get on cycles?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake
    lets not point out that his brother dies from steroid use at a young age. funny they never made a movie about that.
    Did he really ? What from?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Did he really ? What from?
    Google it, he did die. At the age of 37.

jg2
    jg2 is offline Associate Member
    did they ever release a C.O.D.

LolWuter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    No he didn't. His brother died of recreational drug use. His powerlifting champion younger brother had a heart scan in the deleted scenes of the movie and everything came out fine. Why are you even on this website?

That being said, even though you're obviously wrong, OP is an idiot. I actually think we might be posting in a troll thread.

jg2
    jg2 is offline Associate Member
    ok...thats better..... thanks WUTER......thought i missed something that would have been very important to all of us

recreational drug use, steroids . he abused them and he died.

we are not talking about his younger brother that is alive, so his heart scans are irrelevant. maddog died from drug abuse.

If you watched the deleted scenes Mike and Mark go to the Doc to get there hearts examined. Mark came out clean but Mike had a good amount of blockage and the Dr. said it was about 90% greater than the normal person his age.

cod was heart attack.

heaven forbid they add that in a movie. cholesterol the silent killer.

aidin is offline Junior Member
    where is bear ??

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aidin
    where is bear ??
    I don't know how bear does it! I'm sure he takes all the anger out in the gym or on his wife during sexy time, but It's not up to him to get everyone on the straight and narrow! I reckon he is probably going(if not already) grey!! This is just a lil respect going out to bear and saying good job man!

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    I don't know how bear does it! I'm sure he takes all the anger out in the gym or on his wife during sexy time, but It's not up to him to get everyone on the straight and narrow! I reckon he is probably going(if not already) grey!! This is just a lil respect going out to bear and saying good job man!
    Not grey yet........lol, & I have many ways of reliving anger but "sexy time with the wife" is not one of them, lol, she's a fighter & I'm almost positive she would win. (taken out by a 5'-1" / 115 lbs, brown girl.........what a way to go) But honestly, I'm not as angry as everyone may think, I just have an aggressive nature, sometimes to a fault, but in my defense, I have spent the last 15 years of my life fighting for a living, & I have AT LEAST another 10 - 15 ahead of me, my demeanor is not so easily changed to soft & cuddly.

Van_City is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yamaha243 View Post
    After watching bigger stronger faster... ur only concern is balding? Lol
    Haha... Awsome !!

Zackery is offline Associate Member
    Well I guess we were all there at some stage. Watching someone or something and thinking "I can do that" haha

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you guys still feeding the troll?

G Lock is offline Banned
    So you don't care about limp dick only baldness? So what your saying is that you learned everything from youtube and know your ready because watching bigger, fatter, dummer made you know everything possible.
    If you can't gain 2 pounds naturally don't expect to gain 4 on roids derp a derp.
    Its like someone who doesn't know how to drive. You want to buy a car, how do you expect the car to get you anywhere if you put no gas in it. If you never got anywhere from walking you won't get anywhere from a car either. Electric cars don't count
    Come on guys why not feed the troll he needs it

Thread Information