Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I think I was 19, but now at 30 I am on Nebido because I didnt know wtf I was doing and fvcked myself up.

Blog Entries
    i started aas at the age of 36..i am now 40 years young....i have been training seriously for the last 10 years not including the on and off years durring highscool, post-highschool and of course the break i took when my daughter was born...

behemoth666 is offline New Member
    For all the people who are 'paying for it now' can you elaborate a little bit more?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    trt, obviously

BFM
    BFM is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by behemoth666 View Post
    Hey all,

Just wondering what time you all started using gear AAS?

Also, How long you were training b4 you started to use it.

Some mates have done it soon with little training and gained amazing results, then others have waited and trained first.

What have you done?

Cheers!
    See what you started? lol

Haha I diddnt know this would get so heated! But it's good to see other peoples views and so on

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    trt, obviously
    LOL I am aware of what caused it, I was meaning what damage has it done.

BFM
    BFM is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    Same old bear response BULL SHT MOUTH AS USUAL Like i said youve got to be clever especialy if you know the side effects like i didnt but had many bloods and health checks and all is good .

but my day MAY still come so might YOURS !!!

Reckon with that mouth youve already been bitch slapped up the fckin road!
    You have the rage down pat lol... Bear made a general statement if you read it slowly you will see it wasnt directed at you..."So many make the foolish mistake of believing everything is fine just because nothing adverse happened immediately" Unless your name is So Many.

If anything you should be happy as there are a lot of sad stories out there.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abzlove

That's wrong my friend. Any of us might die from heart attack at even 60, due to using roids!
    I think that is a ridiculous assertion. Continuous use could lead to a heart attack. But one cycle 42 years later being to blame for a heart attack would be an extremely weak link.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    i said i wouldnt write on this thread again lololol yeah little moment of madness i just dont have people talking to me disrespectfully but in all fairness hes right just puts it in ..put your back up words.. i am happy i turned out ok after what i done but too be honest i dont care if people call me out lol whatever that means im glad i done it and im lucky its was ok the point of these threads is becuase people care about people and want to help them so they dont hurt themselves as well as being respectfull not slate /mouth/slate/mouth thats not what its all about.. this is a great site and most on here are really good people if people need help.. to just go around from thread to thread being bashfull is out of line thats all or maybe that is who he is and is a special type of person and he might actually just need a cuddle i dont know????
    Last edited by binsser; 06-06-2012 at 08:12 AM.

yeah i Forgot to add that so YOU DONE STERIODS WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG.....40 YEARS LATER ......HEART TROUBLES /STROKE ETC ETC ......YEP THAT BECAUSE YOU DONE STERIODS TOO EARLY AND NEVER USED PCT ..... REALLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by binsser; 06-06-2012 at 08:53 AM.

G Lock is offline Banned
    I have to add my .02 c
    Do alot of people have good info on this site yes but...
    Okay alot of people on this site I know deep down but will never admit it LIKE feeling superior to the noobies or people that is young and wanting to use roids.
    If you look even most people admitted that they used them wrongly and thats great people can tell people what not to do or why they are effected how they are.
    But I feel as alot of people DEEP DOWN, not all people but some people on here like the satisfaction of saying YOUR TO YOUNG YOUR NOT ALLOWED or YOUR TOO YOUNG WAIT TILL YOUR 30.
    Come on now, most people on this site knows dang well that if they were 20 and could do it all over again that with the info they know now they could have taken roids with barely any bad effects or anything effecting their health.
    I think that some of the people DEEP INSIDE don't want others to get good results, I know your reading this and like wtf nobody thinks like that, Actualy I would kinda bet that some people do have a satisfaction of feeling above someone even though they give good advice sometimes I wonder if people just say the things they say because they MESSED themselfs up and knowing that with the right info they could have ran safer cycles.
    Look at all the people who have the problems they say they do 90% is because they MESSED UP somehow or someway.
    There is two things that alot of people hold onto and I think needs to stop but then again its just IMO.
    Lots of people spam the YOUR TO YOUNG, meaning basically if you aint at least 25 your not going to get the answer you want.
    The other thing is YOUR NOT AT YOUR GENETIC MAX your not taking them!
    So the two things that need to stop is, stop saying YOUR NOT EVEN 25, and YOUR NOT AT YOUR GENETIC MAX.
    other than that everyone gives great advice. And im not saying give info to people whos diet isnt good or give info to 16 year olds but
    If you come across someone who is 22 and has a good understanding of what he/she is doing and made progress why can't they run good cycles?
    At age 18 people DIE LITERALLY for their country so how young is to young? Half of you probably smoke WEED and 1/4 of you probably do sometype of drug.
    I'm willing to bet half of you Drink alcohol. How young is young again? Should you get told not to smoke weed because I said your too young and not 30 yet or because I said its illegal? NO at the end of the day its not your decision, you should give people the info why and how you feel then let them decide.
    AGAIN im not saying give 17 year olds advice on how to cycle. Im talking people who are LEGALLY ADULTS WHO CAN MAKE DECISIONS.

Deep down inside all of you know that you can run SAFE or should the term be SAFER cycles even if you were 22 or 21. We know nothing is 100% safe but you can still make them SAFER thats the key word. Many of you state YOU DONT HAVE PROBLEMS NOW BUT YOU WILL ONE DAY! comeon that is a typical excuse because you dont like that someone had success and you maybe screwed up. If I ran a cycle and it went okay and I told you guys you would say IT WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU even if i said everything came back normal. Now lets say that you are age 60 and something happens? YOu think it matters that much we only live once and at age 60 there isnt much to like lol

Yes we know that if you weigh 170 you can say YOUR NOT AT YOUR MAX WEIGHT YET!, of course they might be able to get to 180 but that doesnt mean that they can't take roids if TAKEN RIGHT. If taken safely they can get results and maybe boost up to 180 SAFELY. Again this is assuming that these people know how to diet and lift and know a understanding on cycling.

Just wanted to clear that up - half of you have messed up that is no one elses fault, think about what you know now and if you were taking them in a safer way back then. I know that you are going to flame but I know that you still know that you could have ran a safe cycle and probably not have what you have today. Age what is age? There is no age to take a roid there is only a RECOMMENDED AGE. If you see an adult that looks like he/she knows what they are doing weither or not they are at MAX WEIGHT or above 25 why can't you just give personal advice and stop doing indirect flaming. YES INDIRECT FLAMING. You may not be flaming but how you come of is INDIRECTLY FLAMING. Truth is if taken safely you know that you can LOWER THE RISK GREATLY and can also BOOST your results GREATLY while keeping risk at minimal.

I will end it on this note, you preach that NOBODY HAS THE SAME BODY, then you should not judge use accordingly because NOBODY HAS THE SAME BODY.
    You guys give good info, I agree if someone doesn't know much about diet, training and is like 16 then of course go ahead an spam at them.
    But if you see a 21 year old who has worked out for a few years, knows alot about training and nutrition then you shouldn't flame about the age.
    Someone can be 20 years old and have way more knowledge and results then you may have gotten when you were 20 but does that mean he/she has to wait until 25?

boostjuice is offline New Member
    im 18, been training hard for 2 years...
    im on my 4th week of sus, deca
    dont bother flaming me coz i wouldnt give a ****.

ha ha ha at least use an ai m8 and do a good pct ha ha ha funny man any sign of prob in anyway just discontinue bud and start pct!

Not on any AI, No problems just my weight has gone up due to Water Retention im seeing good results...im High on life right now man
    ive got nolva and clomid for PCT..

p.s im injecting 1ml Sust250 and 1ml Deca in my glutes once a week.. dont really care about taking advantage of the short esther

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boostjuice View Post
    im 18, been training hard for 2 years...
    im on my 4th week of sus, deca
    dont bother flaming me coz i wouldnt give a ****.
    lol.. troll

wtf is troll?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    G Lock,
    Why would people join a forum to help other people to secretly stop them from getting bigger. What does anyone hve t ogain by you not running steroids ? I'm never going to see you, or know you what do i or anyone care? Nobody is trying to keep anyone down.

Yes you can run a cycle at 21-22 and possibly have no issues. But that same cycle no matter how safe you run it is riskier at 21 then 25. Thats just a fact. Sorry

as far as you comparison to drinking or a rec drug. Drinking 1 night or on weekends isnt going to effect you for the rest of your life. If you do a cycle and it goes bad and you dont recover. Then you have issues for ever.

Also about the weight issue and using them for a boost. If you dont know how to eat to grow naturally then you will end up losing it after you stop your cycle. Why do you think you see so many people blow up on cycle and then a month or 2 after its over they are small again. They dont know how to eat properly. So yes they put their health at risk and spent money for a temp couple months gain.

Yes i took stuff to long. I also used ai's hcg and ran pct. And i got screwed up and am paying the price. I was also making money off my body it wasnt a hobby. So the risk vs reward was different for me then the average person
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Not on any AI, No problems just my weight has gone up due to Water Retention im seeing good results...im High on life right now man

p.s im injecting 1ml Sust250 and 1ml Deca in my glutes once a week.. dont really care about taking advantage of the short esther
    yes you are having problems you estrogen is raised and you are retaining water because of it. Its probably increasing your blood pressure beside the other negative affects high estrogen has.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned

Not using an AI just further supports the fact that you are not ready to use steroids . That decision highlights your inexperience & lack of knowledge. AI's protect you from much more than just gyno & water retention. You just made a foolish example of yourself in your attempt to "throw it in the faces of the nay sayers".

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    G Lock,
    Why would people join a forum to help other people to secretly stop them from getting bigger. What does anyone hve t ogain by you not running steroids ? I'm never going to see you, or know you what do i or anyone care? Nobody is trying to keep anyone down.

Yes you can run a cycle at 21-22 and possibly have no issues. But that same cycle no matter how safe you run it is riskier at 21 then 25. Thats just a fact. Sorry

as far as you comparison to drinking or a rec drug. Drinking 1 night or on weekends isnt going to effect you for the rest of your life. If you do a cycle and it goes bad and you dont recover. Then you have issues for ever.

Also about the weight issue and using them for a boost. If you dont know how to eat to grow naturally then you will end up losing it after you stop your cycle. Why do you think you see so many people blow up on cycle and then a month or 2 after its over they are small again. They dont know how to eat properly. So yes they put their health at risk and spent money for a temp couple months gain.

Yes i took stuff to long. I also used ai's hcg and ran pct. And i got screwed up and am paying the price. I was also making money off my body it wasnt a hobby. So the risk vs reward was different for me then the average person
    post of the year
    respect

obviously my estrogen levels are going to go off the roof..
    And i know AI is useful, but i cant make up my mind on what information right, some say lowering your estrogen to normal on cycle, will give you less gains. and other studies mention it does not affect your gains
    theres so much information all over the internet it becomes hard to believe one thing

Whats your thought on the subject? gixxer

obviously my estrogen levels are going to go off the roof..
    And i know AI is useful, but i cant make up my mind on what information right, some say lowering your estrogen to normal on cycle, will give you less gains. and other studies mention it does not affect your gains
    theres so much information all over the internet it becomes hard to believe one thing

Whats your thought on the subject? gixxer
    always use an ai. Lowering your estrogen to the normal range isnt going to effect gains.
    Even if it did. would maybe a tiny bit a muscle be worth all the damage that high estrogen causes in males?

I can still start an AI, 4 Weeks in the cycle?

yes better late then never

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by behemoth666 View Post
    For all the people who are 'paying for it now' can you elaborate a little bit more?
    27, Going Bald, I got patches of hair that grow on my back, dick problems, depression sometimes when I finish a cycle, Low energy off cycle... oh liver problems (thats a big one). Pretty sure I'm headed for TRT. I definitely abused AAS and I'm paying for it. And when I did my first cycle, at 18... It was just going to be one cycle... I was gonna maintain the gains and not need/want to cycle again. Ha

arimidex or aroma will help you out m8!

And were all talking about how old but what i can gather a few here are now on about abuse ill never ever go over 12 weeks my normal range is 8-10 low dose and most of the time ill only cycle once a year or once every 2 years as i do keep most of my gains and its really hard for me to lose it !

G Lock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    G Lock,

I wasn't talking about alcohol as being worst or as bad as roids well I guess if you over do it with alcohol it could be bad but I was making a point that that is your decision.
    As far as the using roids as a boost thats what I was saying assuming that person knows how to diet and train they can get great results while putting the risk very low if they know what they are doing.
    Yes at age 25 you are probably at a even lower risk of messing up your hormones if you do happen to mess up but thats the same as shooting a gun, being 13 years old and shooting a gun compared to being 18 and shooting a gun. The only reason why the 18 year old can shoot the gun safely is because his has more knowledge or experience but whos to say a 13 year old can't shoot one properly if they know what to do?

And for me I was just using myself as an example I havn't ran a cycle yet and am holding off for a bit. But if I wanted to I'm sure that if lets say 5 months from now I could run one with probably little to any side effects. Now when I say side effects I mean the bad side effects such as messing up my hormones, causing liver damage and stuff like that. I would assume that as long as I train right, Diet right and cycle right and cycle short that not only are the risk way way lower but its possible nothing will happen at all other than the normal sides like ance, agression, and the simple stuff that isnt that serious.

And you say that nobody on here is here to stop people from using. Its not that they arnt stopping anyone its that they say the same lines over and over without actually giving the good side saying YA YOU KNOW WHAT IF USED RIGHT THEY CAN BENIFIT YOU.

Like okay lets say a new guy came on the site and said, Hey guys I'm 21 I've been lifting for 3-4 years I'm 160 and I know that I can reach 170 natural but I want to speed up results. I know alot about nutrition and lifting I am here to learn about roids before trying them.

This is the replies that that guy would get - You are looking for the easy way out and a quick fix, you can achieve that natty
    - You are not at your genetic max yet, you should only use roids after your at your genetic max
    - You are still young and have much more to learn, you shouldn't think about roids until your at least 25
    - You don't know much if you weigh 160, if you knew what you say you do then you would be 170. hahah the smart ass comments make me laugh
    - At 21 your test levels are at its highest there is no need for you to use roids at your age go get yourself a creatine and then consider roids at a older age.

As you see most people will answer like that even though they are giving somewhat of a answer they are only giving one side they don't ever actually give the person any real info about the question they asked they only give the side that says WAIT. Its not really an answer its like avoiding the answer in a way.

I know someone will say they don't have to answer its their life they can type whatever they want. but the funny thing is once someone says I've been on roids what do you think about this. Then everybody will answer even if its a 18 year old because hes already doing it.

Point is that person probably already messed up and you are giving him answers AFTER hes done it. Where as some people you can answer BEFORE they do it and actually do some real life help. You know they are going to try it anyways so why not tell them the correct way and if you want to give your opinions on why you think they should wait add that in to. But to just give your word on why they should wait without actually helping or answering is just a waste of a post and makes me wonder do you enjoy doing that just to be a dick?

Again not saying that you should give info to a noobie but if someone looks like they know what their doing and someone asked me online or in real life I'm not going to tell them some crap like wait. Obviously they know what they are doing so I would tell them you know what heres how you do it and be safe.

And the reason why I said any of this was because I was looking at literally tons of post where people that actually sounded like they knew how to train and diet was asking questions about using and nobody gives them real advice just opinions on why they shouldn't.

Again not saying oh you guys don't give answers, its that you guys don't favor the younger people on the forums even if they know what they are doing. I went through a couple post and the only time people answer the younger guys questions is when its too late and there already using or if they are older. Rarely do I see 18-24 year olds get answers on how to cycle or use instead they get advice on why not to use when that wasn't why the post was put up. Again not saying give answers to people who DONT know what they are doing. I think ppl who know what they are doing regurdless of age should get real answers along with real advice not just real advice with no answers. This is the reason why steroids are on the news because nobody knows how to use.
    And lets be real most of them wont go on google spending 24 hours learning how to use.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    ill never ever go over 12 weeks my normal range is 8-10 low dose and most of the time ill only cycle once a year or once every 2 years as i do keep most of my gains and its really hard for me to lose it !
    Yeah, thats how I did it too

G Lock is offline Banned
    And thats all I have to say on that so I won't go on anymore about the subjcet..unless you reply than I feel I have to reply again

you say most poeple know what they are doing. Well alot dont. They never heard of an ai or pct. They just "know" steroids will get me big so i want to take them. They have no idea what it will do to their hpta.

Your still not understanding. At a young age your hormonal system isnt fully developed. so no matter how safe of a cycle you do. And running a proper pct. You are still at higher risk of permanently damaging it. Is it possible nothing happens? Yes. It it very possible you have issues for years or life after? Yes.

Is that risk worth it for as you put it a " boost" for someone who's goal is something that can be achieved naturally with a proper diet and training.

Like you said to get to 170lbs. The average guy who works out and is 5'11 is that. Why risk your health for life for being average?

there reason you dont see alot of young guys get advice is because use older guys dont want to be responsible for when they get screwed up. Well i followed gixxerboy's advice now im depressed, tired all the time and cant get an erection normally. I want no part of that

Flacco is offline Member
    I wish that when I was 18, I had someone tell me not to cycle. Maybe I wouldn't listen. But maybe I would have. I'm sure there are guys at 18-23/24 that come here for cycle advice, and are told to wait... and maybe a few of them listen. Maybe It saves a few guys from being on TRT the rest of there lives. I think sometimes peoples advice may come off as "higher than thou." But fck it... those actually open to good advice will take it... the rest will go to other sites and get approval to screw up their bodies. Your body... do with it what you wish. Don't like the advice... don't listen to it. But if you play... you gotta pay. Smart people learn from others mistakes. I aint one to talk though... I'm the type of dude who's gotta get burned to know not to play with fire.
    Last edited by Flacco; 06-06-2012 at 10:36 AM.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Ya I see alot of people don't know what PCT is and it is funny when I read it and see all of you guys replying funny shit, lol like the one post somebody was like 19% BF and he wanted to bulk and someone said REALLY YOU WANNA BULK AT 19% lol I laughed at that and if someone is like that I can understand why people make smart ass comments or just don't answer because obviously that person doesn't know how to diet right. But I'm assuming that when you reply back they can reply back with terms like PCT, SERMS, and other stuff so when you see them text it looks like they know somewhat of what they are getting into.
    And think about this, naturally when you workout, diet right and train right lets say at age IDK like 16 you started to workout and train right and you got serious into health and fitness. By age 22 you might have a way much higher testosterone than people do at age 25 because you've taken your health and training seriously so in fact just because someone is 22 doesnt mean that there test levels are lower than someone at age 25 because they arnt fully developed.
    At the end of the day everybody goes on about their life and nobody will really care or think about most people on this forum, you think I am thinking about you guys when I sleep at night. Really when it comes down to it the major concern is just TESTOSTERONE and HORMONE levels being messed up from inproper use. When you look past that you see that its really not that serious ASSUMING you know what your doing.

But lets say if you led a normal life your test level at age 25 would have been 600
    well lets say that instead of leading a normal life you got into your health and your test level at age 25 is 700
    lets say you took roids and somehow your hormones dropped 100, so at age 25 your test level is still 600

So really if you have high test levels if it dropped a bit it would be no different assuming that your test levels were a bit higher from lifting and getting your health in check. And most likely your test levels wouldn't drop at all if it did barley if your doing everything right. I've went through many links and forums seeing the results of peoples blood work who has cycled PROPERLY not improperly and tons of them say their blood work came back in normal.
    Last edited by G Lock; 06-06-2012 at 10:55 AM.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    I wish that when I was 18, I had someone tell me not to cycle. Maybe I wouldn't listen. But maybe I would have. I'm sure there are guys at 18-23/24 that come here for cycle advice, and are told to wait... and maybe a few of them listen. Maybe It saves a few guys from being on TRT the rest of there lives. I think sometimes peoples advice may come off as "higher than thou." But fck it... those actually open to good advice will take it... the rest will go to other sites and get approval to screw up their bodies. Your body... do with it what you wish. Don't like the advice... don't listen to it. But if you play... you gotta pay. Smart people learn from others mistakes. I aint one to talk though... I'm the type of dude who's gotta get burned to know not to play with fire.
    Ya but at 18 you didnt know what you were doing im talking about actually having everything on point, good diet, good routine and most importantly knowing how to run cycles. If you were 18 and had perfect diet and training and ran a cycle knowing what you know today you think you would have the problems you do today probably not. And remember I said you can give advice but you can also answer while giving your advice, also I didnt say give info to people who dont know what they are doing

^^^ your still not understanding it.
    Quote you
    "By age 22 you might have a way much higher testosterone than people do at age 25 because you've taken your health and training seriously so in face just because someone is 22 doesnt mean that there test levels are lower than someone at age 25 because they arnt fully developed."

It has nothing to do with their test levels. Different parts of the body fully developed at different ages. Like some parts of the brain arent fully developed until early 20's. Your hpta isnt fully developed to around 25. I'm not reffereing to peoples age and test levels. But when you shut down a system that isnt fully developed. your "hpta" you have a higher chance of permanently damaging it.

Yes alot of people get blood work after and say they are normal. some of them never got bloodwork before so they have no baseline to how they really were effected. But you are right there alot that are fine. I've also seen tons of threads of people who arent.An im not talking the dropped a little. But their bodies are now screwed up and they feel like shit all the time

You used the numbers of 700 before a cycle. Then after they are 600 so its still good. What about the people who are in the 300's after? Or even less then that. My blood work before i started trt was in the 100's.

Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    Ya but at 18 you didnt know what you were doing im talking about actually having everything on point, good diet, good routine and most importantly knowing how to run cycles. If you were 18 and had perfect diet and training and ran a cycle knowing what you know today you think you would have the problems you do today probably not. And remember I said you can give advice but you can also answer while giving your advice, also I didnt say give info to people who dont know what they are doing
    yes thats what you arent getting. Just because you run a pct that doesnt mean you will recover. You are shutting down your hpta that isnt fully developed yet. So it may not recover or recover fully even if you do everything perfect. Because no matter what you do you are shutting it down

DanB is offline Banned
    If somebody has good diet, training and knows how to run cycles they wouldn't come here asking for advise and get told the answers you seem to disagree with

Your preaching to the choir mate, the staff have people like yourself trying to argue the same point every week

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    Nobody will really care or think about most people on this forum, you think I am thinking about you guys when I sleep at night. Really when it comes down to it the major concern is just TESTOSTERONE and HORMONE levels being messed up from inproper use. When you look past that you see that its really not that serious ASSUMING you know what your doing.

But lets say if you led a normal life your test level at age 25 would have been 600
    well lets say that instead of leading a normal life you got into your health and your test level at age 25 is 700
    lets say you took roids and somehow your hormones dropped 100, so at age 25 your test level is still 600
    I think about Gixx's Avatar at night

IDK dude... you're too all over the place for me to care what you're writing about any more. No offense. Maybe I'm just tired. But WTF are you trying to argue? That AAS can be used safely by 18 year olds? Are you a medical doctor? Everybody is different... you can't determine how one persons body will react to AAS before they take them. Just because someone uses proper PCT doesn't guarantee them from any reprocussions.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    If somebody has good diet, training and knows how to run cycles they wouldn't come here asking for advise and get told the answers you seem to disagree with

Your preaching to the choir mate, the staff have people like yourself trying to argue the same point every week
    Bro, I AM NOT THE ONE SEEKING ADVICE, Did i ask a question at all? I already did enough research and could run a cycle right now if I wanted to I don't need your little help if I wanted help I would search up tons of links on google to make sure what things I'm hearing are true to 100 people on 100 different links not just 10 people on one site.

My post was made for one reason, just to say quit spamming these to lines - YOUR NOT AT YOUR GENTIC MAX and YOUR TOO YOUNG
    I posted because I was going through post on the forums and noticing alot of people around age 22 seem to know what they are doing but don't get answers just the same to things said over and over. I've seen people on this site give guys advice that wasn't half as smart as those 22 year olds but just because those people are 38 they get advice because people will say HES AN GROWN MAN HE CAN MAKE DECISIONS. So can 22 year olds who possibly knew more or trained better than that 38 year old.

My point was not to start a flame war, it was not to get people to give info to people who dont know what they are doing.
    It was ment for if you come across someone is like 23 and you can tell they have alot of knowledge then why not give them a respectful answer along with advice

You can still give advice with an answer you dont have to be a dick all the time and just rush off without actually helping anyone.

Fact is this, if 10 people came to this site and are 24 years old and they all said, SHOULD I RUN NOVA OR CLOMID WITH MY PH?

you guys would reply with advice not an answer, why dont you be helpful and reply with ADVICE and answer. NOW HE CAN MAKE HIS DECISION BECAUSE you gave actual info and gave personal advice it makes you much more trust worthy than just being a dick that will only make them want to do it more.

but anyways if you said YOUR TO YOUNG and dont answer out of those 10 people maybe 1 or 2 will listen, 5 of them will just go off and try it anyways not even researching and the other 3 will actually research then take it.

So ya maybe by you being a dick and not really answering just giving that normal reply you got 1 person not to do it but the other 9 just went out and did it anyways

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information