boostjuice is offline New Member

AI and PCT purchase from ar-r

Hi, Today is my 5th week into my Sus/Deca cycle. I have came into conclusion that I am going to use AI. better late than never.
    I am planning to purchase my order through ar-r . AI (LiquiDex) and SERMs for PCT (Liquid Clomid and Tamox)

My main question is that i am unsure on understanding the measurements used on the website.
    for example:LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL <--- What exactly does that mean?

Also 1 purchase of each product is enough to run through my PCT and for the AI 5 weeks left of my cycle?

Thanks..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It means the bottle will contian 30ml
    Each mL = 1mg
    Typically you only use .5mg every other day or .25mg every day so one bottle will last you 60 days.

boostjuice is offline New Member
    thank you. makes much more sense now.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    5 weeks in & you're just now learning about AI's & PCT. Awesome................maybe after your undeveloped systems are thoroughly damaged beyond recovery, THEN.............you'll do some research on the effects of AAS on the undeveloped Endocrine & HPTA. Because doing sh!t backwards is the new, cool way to do things right............?

Steve. is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    5 weeks in & you're just now learning about AI's & PCT. Awesome................maybe after your undeveloped systems are thoroughly damaged beyond recovery, THEN.............you'll do some research on the effects of AAS on the undeveloped Endocrine & HPTA. Because doing sh!t backwards is the new, cool way to do things right............?
    I did the same but i LEARNED from all my mistakes and alot of help from everyone on here... but someone should do there reading just like everyone else has done and is doing...

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Its not a good idea to "learn as you go" when it comes to injecting things in your body that could cause serious, life long, health problems. With just a bit of patience, you can save yourself from a potential lifetime of regret.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    How is the posing jelly working for them pecs?

Thread Information