GrappleGD11 is offline New Member

2nd cycle Extras

Doing a Test E (500mg) and EQ cycle (500 MG) 14 weeks. Pinning twice a week with half of dose of each mixed. I did a sust 250 cycle before with no side effects. I am looking at what extras to take. Im thinking of Nolva as a PCT for 4 weeks after cycle and maybe HCG from from week 11 on? Any suggestions on what has worked before for people on a similar cycle? Also and vitamins or over the counter supps that would be helpful to add. My 6'0 185 and 28 yrs old with maybe 12-14 bf right about now. Anything else I should take during cycle that has been beneficial to others. Thank you to all who respond.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Need to learn to eat. At your height a cycle in already you should weigh more then 185lbs. Also EQ is a waste in my opinion. Others will tell you different but I've tried just about every anabolic steroid there is and that is the only one I consider useless.

Primo would give you better results at the same dose by leaps and bounds if you ran it long enough.
    Last edited by swm1972; 06-13-2012 at 05:28 AM.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can start the hcg on day1, and add an AI. pct with both nolva and clomid.

get your diet checked before starting.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^This. And just stick w/the test imo. EQ needs to be ran longer and at a higher dosage to get any benefits at all.

GrappleGD11 is offline New Member
    Sorry I should have stated that I try and keep my weight down is because fight MMA. Im ok with going up a little weight but Im not trying to just add a ton of mass. Its hard to explain I guess. Also, if I run HCG day 1, what AI would you recommend that has worked well for you. I want to at least give the EQ a chance since I have heard it works well for endurance athletes. Lastly, why take Clomid and Nolva both for pct? I have read that from a lot of searches on here that say take both, but also checked studies that say use only one or the other (just looking for the reasoning behind taking both). I appreciate all the feedback so far and look forward to seeing more.

Thread Information