Thread: Sub-Q Injection

rlt1992 is offline New Member

Sub-Q Injection

I'm injecting Masteron 100mg and Testex 300mg into my Abs Sub-Q; can these be injected in the Sub-Q are work as well or into a muscle better on a part of the body. I want a six pack, that's why I'm injecting into abs.

PowerHouse1900 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rlt1992 View Post
    I'm injecting Masteron 100mg and Testex 300mg into my Abs Sub-Q; can these be injected in the Sub-Q are work as well or into a muscle better on a part of the body. I want a six pack, that's why I'm injecting into abs.

Yikes. No it shouldnt be injected sub q, and no injecting it in a specific area will not make that area grow.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You r a troll right.........U can't be that stupid can you? YOU sound like someone who drank a bunch of household chemicals then asks what should I do?

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    You r a troll right.........U can't be that stupid can you? YOU sound like someone who drank a bunch of household chemicals then asks what should I do?
    And just for the record household chemicals should not be injected sub-q either.

stpete is offline Banned
    You should be injecting IM. Means deep into a muscle. IE:Glutes, quads, delts etc..

And spot injections don't work.

And at 18 years old you shouldn't be injecting at all.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.T9zQ5xem9uA
    Last edited by stpete; 06-16-2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: didn't see op's age

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Injecting gear subQ!?!? For reals!?! Wow, what possessed you to do that?!?

Stick that shit deep into the muscle fascia!

I've done spot injections into my biceps and calves for kicks and giggles. It caused both muscles to blow up temporarily and look bigger....but the effect is short lived and the pain afterwards is insane and longer lasting!!!! Lol

In my research I actually came across a clinical study done in Canada that talked about subQ injection of Test. I also read on this board guys talking about subQ injection of Test (http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.T901RhdtbKc). There was a more detailed thread one but I can't find it right now. Bonaparte makes a comment in post #5 that I found to be absolutely true. I injected Test Prop 6 times subQ into my abs and I got 6 welts and swelling. This the same Prop I've been shooting into my delts, glutes, quads with absolutely no problem. I guess you can shoot subQ but why? It doesn't spot build muscles and it gives welts, swells and hurts like crazy. I'd say just stick to IM it tried and true.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    some other forums have posts quoting this paper:

STABLE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ACHIEVED WITH SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS

M.B. Greenspan, C.M. Chang
    Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, McMaster University,
    Hamilton, ON, Canada

which seems to claim that stable levels can be obtain with s/c pinning. however, i have not been able to locate the actual paper, or even find out which journal it was published in...

I do 2 ml of sust 300 EW sub Q. The rest of the cycle I run IM. Ive never had a problem with absorption. Ive prob injected test sub q about 50 times during the past few cycles, with no adverse reaction.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse1900 View Post
    I do 2 ml of sust 300 EW sub Q. The rest of the cycle I run IM. Ive never had a problem with absorption. Ive prob injected test sub q about 50 times during the past few cycles, with no adverse reaction.
    What's the primary reason for injecting AAS sub-q? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Authority View Post
    What's the primary reason for injecting AAS sub-q? Just curious.
    I got bought a dozen 10mls of sust 300... when I shot it IM in anywhere other than my shoulders it crippled me. I started injecting it sub q and it worked like a charm. No pain, itching, or redness. I found that injecting on the fat on top of the side of your glutes is a great place. If I put it there it doesnt linger around like subq into belly fat.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, subQ injections are not as horrendous as you might think. I began thinking about this when my trt nurse would inject subQ. She said it was IM, but it wasn't. I did some reading and found that the reason for IM is that is the way the initial trials were set up by the pharma companies. There never was, as far as I'm aware, any clinical evidence to suggest that IM is better than subQ.

But..... IM makes sense in the regard that it is away from the layer of fat below the surface of the skin, where fat increases the likelihood that aromatization into E is more likely. The lower the BF, the lower E is generated, so in a way, it makes sense to inject as far away from fat as possible, which would be IM.

This is controllable with an AI to a certain extent.

I believe the reason some blokes want to pin subQ is the fear of needles and a subQ pin not nearly as deep as IM.

This is my thinking. Let me know where my thought process went astray

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Guys, subQ injections are not as horrendous as you might think. I began thinking about this when my trt nurse would inject subQ. She said it was IM, but it wasn't. I did some reading and found that the reason for IM is that is the way the initial trials were set up by the pharma companies. There never was, as far as I'm aware, any clinical evidence to suggest that IM is better than subQ.

But..... IM makes sense in the regard that it is away from the layer of fat below the surface of the skin, where fat increases the likelihood that aromatization into E is more likely. The lower the BF, the lower E is generated, so in a way, it makes sense to inject as far away from fat as possible, which would be IM.

This is controllable with an AI to a certain extent.

I believe the reason some blokes want to pin subQ is the fear of needles and a subQ pin not nearly as deep as IM.

This is my thinking. Let me know where my thought process went astray
    Testosterone will not be aromatized more easily just because it's injected into fat. It still has to be absorbed into the blood stream before it's exposed to the inside of a fat cell. Same with IM injections.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm on trt and for awhile was doing Sub q injections.. But was a little more time consuming and my prescription for needles are for 25 gauge, so I just switched back.. Didn't notice any difference between IM vs Sub q

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Is there any scar tissue associated with sub q? And is there a noticeable pocket of let's say 1.5 cc of liquid under the skin? I ask because I am racking up some serious scar tissue in both glutes and left delt.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse1900 View Post
    Testosterone will not be aromatized more easily just because it's injected into fat. It still has to be absorbed into the blood stream before it's exposed to the inside of a fat cell. Same with IM injections.
    Agree, now that i think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Is there any scar tissue associated with sub q? And is there a noticeable pocket of let's say 1.5 cc of liquid under the skin? I ask because I am racking up some serious scar tissue in both glutes and left delt.
    noticeable scar tissue with subQ? -not that I've noticed

noticeable pocket if 1.5ml under the skin? -if so, then it would dissipate quickly

I say this, but I'm still IM. Just so you know

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^ agreed no scar tissue that I've noticed

Ive never noticed any scar tissue. The only thing I noticed was belly fat injections take a long time to dissipate completely, leaving harder feeling fat for a few weeks.

Thread Information