Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    countchocula is offline Banned

Suffering from low testosterone

Hey I'm age 23. I've been lifting for most of my life starting out with little five pound dumbells when I was in fifth grade. Then I got a pullup bar in sixth grade. Then in eighth grade I got a bench in my basement. Then in my sophomore year of high school i started doing squats and deadlifts. Now I do a full body workout with most sets to failure besides legs and abs and little rest between sets.

My diet is 12 different meals, 8 of the twelve meals are high protein. I get about 165 grams of protein per day. And about 140 grams of carbs. So I get about 40 percent of my calories from fat(which I know is a little high.) I cook the meals in advance and take them out of the freezer. I eat three meals a day. I drink a third of a gallon of water with each meal.

My question is if I could grow a beard and get a deeper voice by maybe injecting 35 mg of testosterone propionate every five days.

kamilo1975 is offline Associate Member
    So what is your question?

You should post your stats (ht, wt, bf %, cycle history) so members can help you. How do you know you have low Test? What is your total Test and free Test numbers?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snapshot (1).jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	123855Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snapshot (2).jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	123856Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snapshot (3).jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	123857Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snapshot (4).jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	123858Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snapshot (5).jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	123859Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snapshot (6).jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	123860

I'm 5'7" 170 lbs

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    So you want to inject test just to grow a beard and get a deeper voice? You need to get your blood work done. How old are you?

Do you know your free Test and total Test numbers?

I think I have low testosterone because my voice lacks grizzliness. I see kids who are in high school with full beards and i talk to them. There voices sound way different than mine.
    Last edited by countchocula; 06-16-2012 at 07:56 PM.

No I don't know my free and total test numbers.

The dose you are talking about would be meaningless. You would risk shutting down your body's natural test production. Just because your voice isn't "grizzly" doesnt mean you have low test. Check your diet and sleep.

Are you suggesting that you are going to take 2.5 dbol tabs every 5 days?
    Last edited by JWP806; 06-16-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Ok well you edited the dbol part out of your post now... That's good, it was a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by kamilo1975 View Post
    So what is your question?
    I guess ultimately my question is if you'll put a pin in the tippy top part of my ass for me with a needle filled with a 3rd of a ML. Or, can I expect androgenic results from two and a half dbol tabs per day and forget about injectable testosterone .

No I thought one tab with wake meal, one tab with mid meal, and half a tab with bed meal would make me feel something. For a total of 2.5 per day.
    Last edited by countchocula; 06-16-2012 at 08:03 PM.

This can shut down your body's natural test production. Bad idea sir. Not worth it at all.

PowerHouse1900 is offline Associate Member
    You look hairy enough already. In fact I would get a hair cut and shave a bit.

What does it feel like when your body's test production gets shut down? For me, when I feel crappy my neck usually bothers me and my lungs burn a bit. I'm assuming that if my test levels were to shut down that my nerves and respiritory and digestive would bother me just as if I were suffering from something else.

Could we possibly theorize that my body could respond positively or negatively?
    Last edited by countchocula; 06-16-2012 at 09:03 PM.

Here look I just did 275 push ups. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snapshot (7).jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	123861Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snapshot (8).jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	123862

I cannot believe this thread is happening right now .

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse1900
    I cannot believe this thread is happening right now .
    Lmao

I have a lot of experience with mind altering substances, so I know what it feels like to feel crappy and have taken too much of something. On a scarier note though, the substances I have experience with have half lives of a maximum of 15 hours. How long is dianabols half life? Would I be able to recover in 24 hours if I started to feel like ass?

You can get a hangover that lasts days from blood clots caused by the dope though. In which case you will not recover in 24 hours. The blood clots make you feel like your falling down and make it hard to wake up from sleep. Does this sort of thing happen with steroids ?

Quote Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
    I have a lot of experience with mind altering substances, so I know what it feels like to feel crappy and have taken too much of something. On a scarier note though, the substances I have experience with have half lives of a maximum of 15 hours. How long is dianabols half life? Would I be able to recover in 24 hours if I started to feel like ass?

You can get a hangover that lasts days from blood clots caused by the dope though. In which case you will not recover in 24 hours. The blood clots make you feel like your falling down and make it hard to wake up from sleep. Does this sort of thing happen with steroids?
    I have to be honest: Every part of this thread has me worried for you. From your strange body building poses, to your lack of basic aas knowledge, to your interest in aas for hair growth, and finally your reference to blood clots from " mind altering substances". AAS is serious business. It needs to be treated with more respect than the strange smelling cigarette being passed from one end of your dorm room to the other.

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse1900 View Post
    I have to be honest: Every part of this thread has me worried for you. From your strange body building poses, to your lack of basic aas knowledge, to your interest in aas for hair growth, and finally your reference to blood clots from " mind altering substances". AAS is serious business. It needs to be treated with more respect than the strange smelling cigarette being passed from one end of your dorm room to the other.

No doubt, I don't like being rude to anyone but homie, sounds like you have low self-esteem issues, and that's just for starters. As power house said I'm a bit worried for you too. If I were you I would skip the AAS and make an appointment to go see a counselor. It really sounds like you need to talk to someone. Best of luck man

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Guys, this is an obvious troll.

rasc170 is offline Banned
    LOL @ everyone giving serious responses. But since we're being serious.....would it be possible for someone with naturally low test to improve test production by just doing hcg on it's own?

Im 32 and Ive gotten my bloodwork done twice for total test which came out to be pretty low and once for free test which was 76 ng/pl. I believe that's pretty low for my age as well. I dont have any symptoms of low test but was just curious
    Last edited by rasc170; 06-17-2012 at 04:37 AM.

Whatever, at being called a troll. Yall are a bunch of homosexuals in my mind.

Me using dope for performance enhancement is safer than you telling a newbie to use 100 deadly milligrams of testosterone per week.

I've never once seen on this website anything about blood clotting. And I've been around since 2005.

Ronnie coleman wouldn't use more than 400 mg of test in one week. Just because I wanna come in here and promote steroids and other chemicals doesn't give you the right to say that roids are only for dudes with six pack abs and more than just a mustash and 4.75 inch penile.

Everyone on here acts like if you don't have the heart to take ten dbols a day like ronnie coleman can that you should stop posting here and go hold your daddies hand. Your really gay.
    Last edited by countchocula; 06-17-2012 at 10:55 AM.

eastcoast112 is offline Junior Member
    WWE wrestler Mankind's son??

i've read your posts... well.. the edited version.. whats your question again?

Some of you guys' penises are 4.75 inches? I'm jealous.

I'm just toying around with the idea of taking the right ammount of dbol , not the wrong ammount of dbol. Wanted to know what the side effects were. Will I get high? At the end of the day am I going to be knocked out?
    Last edited by countchocula; 06-17-2012 at 11:43 AM.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Hey guys remember awhile ago when a guy came in asking if he was gonna get an infection bc he sharted while pinning and shit ended up in the pin hole... yeah well here we go again.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey I'm age 23. I've been lifting for most of my life starting out with little five pound dumbells when I was in fifth grade. Then I got a pullup bar in sixth grade. Then in eighth grade I got a bench in my basement. Then in my sophomore year of high school i started doing squats and deadlifts. Now I do a full body workout with most sets to failure besides legs and abs and little rest between sets.

My diet is 12 different meals, 8 of the twelve meals are high protein. I get about 165 grams of protein per day. And about 140 grams of carbs. So I get about 40 percent of my calories from fat(which I know is a little high.) I cook the meals in advance and take them out of the freezer. I eat three meals a day. I drink a third of a gallon of water with each meal.

My question is if I could grow a beard and get a deeper voice by maybe injecting 35 mg of testosterone propionate every five days.

taking drugs (steroids ) just so you can "grow a beard and a deeper voice" is not an intelligent decision.

If you are not happy with the way you are in this area, maybe you can talk it through with a counsiller?

BTW... I couldn't grow a full beard until my late 30's and I was ok with it.

So when is taking steroids an intelligient decision? I'd like to know when deadlifting is an intelligent decision too. And when college is an intelligent decision.

Why can't you ask a question on the internet and have it answered. Everyone is a ****ing slut.
    Last edited by countchocula; 06-17-2012 at 01:39 PM.

rasc170 is offline Banned
    So when is taking steroids an intelligient decision? I'd like to know when deadlifting is an intelligent decision too. And when college is an intelligent decision.

Why can't you ask a question on the internet and have it answered. Everyone is a ****ing slut.
    my mom says i put out so easy because i crave love

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

then find another board. Apparently we cant help you here.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

I believe that baratone singers can do vocal exercises to deepen their voices and no need for steroids for that.

If you want to run the risk of taking steroids to grow a beard, at the risk of prematurely becoming bald, then that is your decision. But how do you know that additional beard growth will be responsive to steroids?

Taking any drug is always 100% up to you. You ask for advice, we give you advice. You don't like the advice, you call us a fukking slut? Ok, not a very mature response, more like a temper tantrum, but you are free to do that too.

No one here gets paid to answer your questions or be insulted. Why do you feel it is ok to be insulting to others? If I were to come to your house and insult you and your family, would you be OK with that?

In fact I regularly invite fifteen year old asian boys over to my house. Then we have sex with my dad.

We're sexual beings.

Everybody's a *****. Nobody knows how to suck a cock these days.

I have autism.

One time I grabbed my dad's nuts and we teleported to the middle of the highway.

Nobody loves me can I call you daddy?

When I go to the gym I warm up by asking people if they like to suck their dads cocks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information