DGK
    DGK is offline Member

Cutting cycle suggestions?

First off im 28 yrs old 6 ft tall im 220 lbs. I work out 5-6 days a week depending on what feels right. My diet is high in protein , but not completely clean. Im not trying to enter contests so im not really worried about a super clean diet. I can post my actual workout broken down if wanted. Im on test cyp 200mg every two weeks as trt prescribed by doctor. I usually run test 400 2x a week when on cycle , and on trt injection weeks i only run 600 mg of t400 plus the test cyp 200..

I have ran a few cycles for just bulking purposes. Im at a point now where i want to run a cutting cycle. Was wondering if anyone would care to help me plan it out. As always i have exemestane on hand which i take .5mg eod as a precautionary method. i also have pct chemicals but have been told i wont need them anymore bc of the trt i wont ever really be off cycle. Just balsting and cruising. Besides the test 400 i also have andro 275 .

Any advice is appreciated and if you could include suggested dosing and compound names that would be awesome. Happy fathers day to all you out their with kids...

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    The only thing different from your bulking cycles would be your diet. On your blast, clean up your diet, try 3 low carb days followed by one higher day. Pump out an hour cardio every morning and 30 mins post weights training.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Wouldnt i want to add in winny or something?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    Wouldnt i want to add in winny or something?
    no, winny will only give you visible results if you are already pretty lean.
    diet dictates if you bulk or cut
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Ok so i need to clean up my diet and pick up the cardio. One more question gixxer, since im on trt and doin a blast cruise do i have to wait length of cycle time plus the time i would of taken for pct b4 i cycle again? Or can i run a 12 week cycle, come off for 12 weeks go back on for 12 weeks etc...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no you would not have to wait as long between cycles. because you are not trying to recover your normal hormones
    depending on what you are taking u still want to give some brake if your on orals for your liver or something that effects cholesterol.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Nope all injectables.. so far i have only ever ran test 400 and andro 275.. and the prescribed text cyp. I have blood tests every 6 months for my trt so i plan my cycles out around that.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The compounds don't dictate whether you are cutting or not, it's the way you eat. There are compounds that support cutting as opposed to other compounds that are primarily used to increase strength or add mass.

Check out the steroid profiles and find some that sound good to what you want to achieve. Diet will be most important factor...wish I had a nickle for every time I said that

Thread Information