nazztyz06 is offline New Member

Safety lok syringes

Have any of you guys used the safety lok syringes? That's all they had at the pharmacy where I go.

Flacco is offline Member
    You mean the ones with the retractable needles? When you push the plunger all the way down, the needle snaps back up inside the barrell? If thats what you mean... yes I have.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i thought it sounded like the screw-on needle instead of the slip-on needle. but either way, i don't see how it should affect pinning.

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    I have used the ones where there is a sleeve over the barrel of the syringe. The needle was a screw on type. I prefer these instead of the slip on ones. I just feel like it's more secure. Anyways, after you inject the sleeve on the barrel will slide down over the needle. It prevents you from unscrewing the pin and putting a new one on. I don't like them at all. I feel like when I'm holding the barrel and pushing on the plunger its sliding around in my hand. The sleeve just spins and I gave never cared for it. For the sleeve to slide down you actually have to pull it down. It's not automatic or anything but once it's down it locks into place.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    i thought it sounded like the screw-on needle instead of the slip-on needle. but either way, i don't see how it should affect pinning.
    those are laur lock. i believe what the op is talking about have the retractable pins
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    no, but those things are one helluva great idea

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    no, but those things are one helluva great idea
    I actually just watched the film, Puncture, which deals with the story behind this invention. Pretty cool stuff.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I actually just watched the film, Puncture, which deals with the story behind this invention. Pretty cool stuff.
    yeah, no shiit. just watched that on netflicks last night.

two attys, one a serious druggy, and just a fukked guy in general. anyways, it also explains why shit is so expensive in the USA (due to CPO, which is a monopoly - central purchasing orginazation)

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    First time I ever pinned I used one of the ones that shoots back up into the syringe... We didnt know that was going to happen. It makes a loud noise and the needle is gone... My wife thought she broke it off in my ass. If that had been on film I could have won americas funniest home videos... You should have seen us trippin out running around looking for the needle... Felt so stupid when I realized it was in the fuggin syringe. True story I am not ashamed to say... Everyones a noob sometime lol

Thread Information