Thread: Cytomel t3

ttufan111 is offline Junior Member

Cytomel t3

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this topic but I wanted to get some input on this product
    while using Cyp.

Good, bad, indifferent?

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen

DanB is offline Banned
    how do you propose to use it and what are your goals?

Great pic by the way. IF it decided to use it I would follow this schedule.
    Days - Dose in MCG

1-5.......... 25
    6-10.......... 50
    11-15.......... 75
    16-25.......... 100
    26-30.......... 75
    31-35.......... 50
    36-40.......... 25

But was wanting some feed back on this as I've never used it before.

Goal is to lose fat.

DanB is offline Banned
    I cant see a problem with that, you can run it longer and taper up quicker if you like unless you feel the need to take it slow due to sides or something

Have you used this before? Does it really help burn fat as advertised or is it not worth it?

I get a bit concerned about these kinds of meds because some of them make me shakey. like I'm on speed or something. Is this one of those products?

DanB is offline Banned
    Yes at higher then your proposed doses and for a much longer time period

I never experienced sides as you describe, neither do I know anybody who has, but everybody is different, if you get unpleasant side effects and cant handle them then just drop it and they should pass in a day or two

You will drop b/f if your diet is set up to allow this, just how much depends on diet, so my question is yours set up to allow it?

Yeah, I think so. How much fat did you drop on it and do you attribute that to the incorporation of t3 or mainly thru the diet and exercise?

DanB is offline Banned
    My circumstances were totally different, I was using copious amounts of AAS among other compounds, while training for several hours a day in the run up to a fight, my cal intake while cutting was prob higher then you would run on a lean bulk due to the amount of training

What are your daily macros?

Protein – 50% Fat – 30% Carbs 20% or close to it. whuch do you think is better t3 or Clenbuterol ?

DanB is offline Banned
    Yes thats the split but what are the macros? i.e. cals per day, protein, carbs, fat per day

It depends on doses and length you propose to run them for, but I can tell you there is no easy fix, you still need to be strict with your diet and put the work in

I get in about 2200 calories a day. I mainly focus on the protien, don't stress too much over the fat and try to eat very few carb. I hit the gym at least 3 times a week with 30min of cardio and 30-50min of lifting. I also go out drinking/trying to pick up ***** 1-2 times a week.

DanB is offline Banned
    What you drink when you are out? this is what will kill your cutting

Start doing more cardio, something like 30-45mins fasted am cardio 3-5 days a week along with your usual pwo cardio

How much fat are you talking about dropping here?

I'd like to drop about 10lbs of fat. I know it will but I'm trying to live a little bit as well. For me, doing all this cardio/lifting/dieting isn't worth it if I can't go out and enjoy myself.

I always do my workouts in the evening after work, are you saying I need to do the cadrio in the am before breakfast and would this change make a huge difference compared to doing it in the evening?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttufan111 View Post
    I get in about 2200 calories a day. I mainly focus on the protien, don't stress too much over the fat and try to eat very few carb. I hit the gym at least 3 times a week with 30min of cardio and 30-50min of lifting. I also go out drinking/trying to pick up ***** 1-2 times a week.
    Why?

Can you not go out and pick up chicks sober?

All you are doing is hindering your gains by drinking twice a week.

Rather than focusig on compounds to reach your goals, you may want to adjust your lifestyle to meet them.

My goals are just to get into really good shape. I don't need a sixpack or anything like that. Just looking good, feeling good and overall health are my goals. ANd it gets harder to achieve these moderate goals in your 40's

DanB is offline Banned
    Then I would go with the t3, not saying it will achieve this, but between you saying you prone to the shakes and needing to drop a relatively large amount making for a longer timeframe being needed

I agree that life is for living but for the few weeks staying in and meeting your goals then pulling even more women versus prolonging the whole thing from few weeks to few months just to achieve the same goals, its a no brainer in my head, although I know first hand that it is easier said then done, so if you keep drinking try avoid beers, carbonated mixers unless they sugar free, I just drink whiskey or spirits mostly if I'm out, or try vodka and sugar free red bull

The idea of fasted am cardio is that in the morning after fasting all night your glycogen (basically energy stores) are depleted so therefore your body uses fat for fuel, where as the cardio you currently do is prob mainly just burning the glycogen you have built up during the day and little fat

Also unless I am to do 30mins HIIT cardio, I personally find that 30mins low/medium intensity cardio pwo will do very little for me other then maintain a little fitness and stop excess fat, but if I was trying to cut I generally do a minimum of 3-5 days fasted 5mile am run and 3-5 days 30min HIIT pwo, otherwise the results are very slow

I do agree it's better to hit it hard for a few weeks than stretch it out several months.

My cardio is 30 min on the eliptical burning about 300 calories (or so the machine says) do you think I need to kick this up and what is HIIT?

For breakfast I'm having a 35 gram protien shack. If I were to switch to a am cardio what would be a acceptable breakfast because I imagine a shake wouldn't last but about an hour?

DanB is offline Banned
    You can chop and change the rest/work periods until your fitness improves but this will give you the general idea
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-in...erval_training

Yeah personally I would kick it up, either adopt the HIIT and/or introduce some fasted am cardio because in all honest I dont think you will really get anywhere in decent timeframe with 30mins on elipitical pwo

I dont understand you saying the shake lasting an hour? just do the fasted cardio, I roll out of bed half asleep and jogging down the road rubbing the sleep from my eyes lol, then come home and have your normal breakfast

But unfortunately while cutting you will generally never feel full, at least I dont
    Last edited by DanB; 06-27-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Thats what I'm saying, I think I will need to change my breakfast to something more substantial after a AM workout, I don't think just drinking a shake will last me very long. Typically what are you having for breakfast?

DanB is offline Banned
    2 scoop protein, 100gram oats, 5 eggs, banana, ice and water thrown into a blender and mixed up

macros are roughly 1/3 of your daily intake so prob not the best option lol, you could use egg whites and 50-75g oats and drop banana and fit it in pretty easily if you shuffle things around slightly

Cool man, I really appreciate your input on this! Thanks.

DanB is offline Banned
    No problem

Thread Information