bob87 is offline Member

200mg testosterone tablets

Hey,

I had a friend ask me about 200mg test tablets my response to him was test doesn't come in pill form.....

Am I wrong ?

He claims he can get 200mg dissolvable testosterone on script from a doctor?
    What is this?

jpowell is offline Banned
    yes he got test-600x from his dr.

bob87 is offline Member
    There's always a smart ass

DanB is offline Banned
    you can get andriol , they 40mg gel caps made by roche, if it aint a gel cap its fake or at least IME I have never heard of a pill, dont think its possible to deliver it into bloodstream unless its a gelcap, unless it methyltest or a PH which wouldnt come from doc

if Im wrong somebody let me know but I seen majority of AAS and pharms/ugl by this stage

EDIT

a couple UGL carry sublingual prop but I heard its garbage.........
    Last edited by DanB; 06-27-2012 at 06:33 PM.

jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bob87 View Post
    There's always a smart ass
    lol, i thought it was a sarcastic question.

Testosterone , as it is used in injectable form can't survive the kidney pass if you eat it. Modified Testosterone like Superdrol, has modified the 19th carbon molecule so it can survive the kidney pass. The FDA's now placed Superdrol on the banned list of controlled substances. One can just buy pure testosterone without any ester and mix it with BW. You can drink/eat it but it'll all be a waste. The other reason I think esters are important is because there is a constant release of testosterone into the blood stream. It is not recommended that one fluctuate their Test levels, it's not healthy. Test suspension in BW has to be injected everyday or even couple of times a day to maintain a constant endogenous level of Test. Test Prop's ok with eod injections, Test E's ok with couple times per week injections, Test Cyp's ok with one injection per week, etc. Without the ester I think there will be too much fluctuation in the Test level.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 06-27-2012 at 06:56 PM.

bob87 is offline Member
    After some research and further discussion it looks like this is what he was on about....

FDA Approves Dissolving Testosterone Pill
    http://my.webmd.com/content/article/70/80945.htm

Date of approval: June 20, 2003

What is approved: Columbia Laboratories Inc. reports that the FDA has approved Striant (generic: testosterone buccal system), a system that slowly releases testosterone into the mucous membranes of the mouth. Striant is approved for men suffering from conditions stemming from testosterone deficiency, including hypogonadism. The Striant system offers an alternative to testosterone delivered by transdermal patches, topical gels, or injection.

Striant is a small, curved tablet -- about the size of an aspirin -- that is placed in the small depression where the gum meets the upper lip above the front teeth. It quickly sticks. Saliva softens the tablet into a gel, which stays in place for each 12-hour dosing period. Twice-a-day dosing is required for continuous testosterone delivery.

Testosterone delivered via the Striant delivery system doesn't go into the gut. Instead, it's absorbed by the mucous membrane and carried into a major blood vessel, the superior vena cava.

Striant is a controlled- and sustained- release tablet-like mucoadhesive buccal (gum surface) system containing 30mg of testosterone. Striant(TM) allows for the slow release and absorption of testosterone through gum and cheek surfaces that are in contact with the product. Dosing is twice-daily, with applications in the morning and in the evening, which maintains consistent and normal levels of testosterone .

When it will be available: Striant will be shipped to distributors in early third quarter, 2003.

Basis of approval: The manufacturer says it's regulatory team "completed the Phase III program and the required long-term safety studies."

Manufacturer: Columbia Laboratories Inc., Livingston, N.J.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Sounds like something that would be stupidly expensive... and the bioavailability of it sounds like crap. Meaning, you'd probably need to be buying a lot of these dissolvable tablets AND with the pricey tag on them.... nope, i'll stick a needle in me instead, thanks.

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Sounds like something that would be stupidly expensive... and the bioavailability of it sounds like crap. Meaning, you'd probably need to be buying a lot of these dissolvable tablets AND with the pricey tag on them.... nope, i'll stick a needle in me instead, thanks.
    Yeah I'm in the same boat.....

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Testosterone , as it is used in injectable form can't survive the kidney pass if you eat it. Modified Testosterone like Superdrol, has modified the 19th carbon molecule so it can survive the kidney pass. The FDA's now placed Superdrol on the banned list of controlled substances. One can just buy pure testosterone without any ester and mix it with BW. You can drink/eat it but it'll all be a waste. The other reason I think esters are important is because there is a constant release of testosterone into the blood stream. It is not recommended that one fluctuate their Test levels, it's not healthy. Test suspension in BW has to be injected everyday or even couple of times a day to maintain a constant endogenous level of Test. Test Prop's ok with eod injections, Test E's ok with couple times per week injections, Test Cyp's ok with one injection per week, etc. Without the ester I think there will be too much fluctuation in the Test level.
    i thought it was the liver that breaks down all the test if taken orally

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Yeah I'm in the same boat.....

Flacco is offline Member
    In Thailand they sell Tesocaps (I think they're called). I think they are 40/50 mgs tabs/capsules of Testosterone Undecanoate. I'm sure its available in the States or Australia with Prescription.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    In Thailand they sell Tesocaps (I think they're called). I think they are 40/50 mgs tabs/capsules of Testosterone Undecanoate. I'm sure its available in the States or Australia with Prescription.
    sounds like andriol . what danb said earlier

Flacco is offline Member
    Yeah ^^^

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    Yeah andriol , they tasty

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Andriol test gelcaps is the only thing I have heard of.

Thread Information