Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rockethound is offline New Member

2nd cycle, first time stack..

Height: 5' 10''
    weight: 168
    years training: 3
    14% body

Okay so my first cycle was var and i responded extremly well(gained 10 pounds lean muscle), i wanted to start a clen test e cycle and was wondering if there was any advice yall could give me, past experiences i ran a small test run on the clen and i read my body pretty well and found a good starting point, ive heard so many diffrent things maybe some straight forward advice would be better. I have nolva on hand benadryl and gallons of water and my diet is clean.

haterade is offline Associate Member
    5'10" and 168 is pretty small to cycle.. before you cycle you should build a solid natural base.. and any mod/vet would tell you... you are 2 young to use aas ..

jpowell is offline Banned
    Mite i add, you should read the sticky titled: over 5'10" under 170
    Itll help you out alot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

although i realize im small for a cycle i already have the gear and i wanna go ahead and just try it is there any advice to give other then im to small, too young? thank you jpowell for the heads up on the thread

jpowell is offline Banned
    TBH nobody here is gonna help you for those 2 resons. your gonna hear your too young wait until your 25 alot, and also a lot of reading that sticky i tole you about and working on your diet.

its gonna be tough long road, but we here will get you together you just have to be patient and listen to what we advise. and right now that is stay away from gear!

Well is there a reason i should stay away from them before im 25? other then the obiouse health concerns with taking some gear.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockethound View Post
    Well is there a reason i should stay away from them before im 25? other then the obiouse health concerns with taking some gear.
    Why are possible long term health problems not enough of a reason? Hey look at me. Im pointing a loaded gun at myself. Is there any reason beside the obvious health reasons I shouldn't pull the trigger? Get your head out of your ass.

lol that made my day^

anyway what can i expect from clen and test stack? besides the loaded gun lol

Thread Information