nutrition7771 is offline Associate Member

rate my cutting cycle please chaps

so im going for a cut but also try to add some lean muscle mass too, so heres what i have in mind
    week 1-6 propionate 200mg eod
    week 1-5 tren ace 100mg eod
    week 1-5 oral winstrol 50mg will taper up to 100mg for 2 weeks
    week 1-6 arimidex .25mg ed
    PCT 3 days after last prop pin
    clomid 100/100/50/50 & nolva 40/40/20/20 may also use some hcg during pct for first couple weeks.
    hers some questions i will obv be pinning eod can i get away with just hitting glutes/delts as it will only be 1 shot per body part a week, altho 3ml is alot to be pinning into delts right ???
    goal is to drop from 13% b,f down to about 8-9 and also add about 6-8lbs lbm.
    what you guys recon this will be my third cycle and i have never used tren before
    cheers

Flacco is offline Member
    Personally, I like short cycles. You'll probably get some advice to run a longer Cycle as far as the Test, but personally, I've found you can accomplish just as much with a short cycle at higher than normal dosage, than a longer cycle with your normal dosage. I'm running Prop cutting cycle right now at 6 weeks 700 mgs a week. If this is your third cycle, you should know by now that diet is most important. With what you've listed as your goals, I think you could easily drop the tren and still achieve what you want. Is that 50mg of Winny ED? 100 mgs a day is gonna be very harsh on the liver and IMO, not needed. I know many people that have run 100 mg of winny a day and said they didn't notice great enough of a difference to do it again. 3MLs in each delt is alot depending on how big your muscles are. On a small teenager, it might be alot... but you're body can take alot. I wouldn't worry about it. Muscles/skin are very flexible and should be able to take it no problem. I just Pinned my Pecs for the first time yesterday. I'm wondering why I haven't don't it before. Easy Pin.

nutrition7771 is offline Associate Member
    yea i know diet is the key, and i prefer short cycles as my gains almost come to a hault at about week 6 so thought id keep it short and sweet, how long does it take for tren a to be out your system ?? same as prop yea ??

dren is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1''pecker View Post
    how old are you? if you are under 100 years old, everyone on here is just going to tell you your too young.
    I'm 101 years old and they still smack me around in here for shi7z and giggles, and say I'm to young, but I think I figured it out they want to consume all the juice for them selves and not share none

jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nutrition7771 View Post
    so im going for a cut but also try to add some lean muscle mass too, so heres what i have in mind
    week 1-6 propionate 200mg eod
    week 1-5 tren ace 100mg eod
    week 1-5 oral winstrol 50mg will taper up to 100mg for 2 weeks
    week 1-6 arimidex .25mg ed
    PCT 3 days after last prop pin
    clomid 100/100/50/50 & nolva 40/40/20/20 may also use some hcg during pct for first couple weeks.
    hers some questions i will obv be pinning eod can i get away with just hitting glutes/delts as it will only be 1 shot per body part a week, altho 3ml is alot to be pinning into delts right ???
    goal is to drop from 13% b,f down to about 8-9 and also add about 6-8lbs lbm.
    what you guys recon this will be my third cycle and i have never used tren before
    cheers
    extend prop to 8 wks, as weeks 3,4,5,6,7,8 are going to be your biggest gain weeks.
    also tren wodnt hurt to go 8 weeks either.
    win does not need to taper up or down. stay at 50. ed.
    use adex complete cycle duration -
    pct is solid
    mite wanna add something for tren i often see caper.

how is your diet?
    and waht are you other stats?
    age 24
    height
    bf
    weight

Thread Information