flyguy6661 is offline Member

does nandrophen need to be injected eod ????

just wondered if nanrophen needs to be injected eod was thinking of running prop & nandrophen and wondered if i just pin the togeather eod ?? also does nandrophen leave the system as quickly as propionate ???

Flacco is offline Member
    At 21, you should wait a few more years before cycling. Nandralone needs to be run for at least 10-12 weeks to see real effects from it. Were you planning on running 12-14 weeks of Test Prop? Have you researched any of this stuff yourself? Or are you just going by what you friends (probably uneducated on steroids ) tell you. Nandralone takes one of the longest, if not the longest time to leave your system out of all AAS. Normally, Prop and Nandralone are generally not very common in most cycles together because of the difference in esters. I'd smarten up and reconsider your decision to cycle, If i was in your shoes. Good luck

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think what he is referring to is actually NPP which is a short ester version of deca .

That said you are too young but if you are going to pull the trigger research the hell out of this. If you have these kind of questions you aren't ready.

And NPP can be drawn out to every three days or so in my opinion. I would probably do something like a Monday Wednesday Friday schedule just to keep it simple.

Flacco is offline Member
    Oh, I missed that.

fatman225 is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm... had not even heard of nandrolone with a short ester.

I've been avoiding it due to not wanting to deal with the dreaded deca -dick. I know there are some prolactin antagonist that help, so does taking enough test with it, just paranoid I guess.

Shortening the active life makes it much more appealing, as IF there is that side, worst case, it can always be dropped.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman225
    Hmmm... had not even heard of nandrolone with a short ester.

I've been avoiding it due to not wanting to deal with the dreaded deca -dick. I know there are some prolactin antagonist that help, so does taking enough test with it, just paranoid I guess.

Shortening the active life makes it much more appealing, as IF there is that side, worst case, it can always be dropped.
    It wasn't very commonly seen until recently. It is called NPP or Nandrolone Phenylpropionate. It has become very popular lately for the reasons you just mentioned. Shorter cycles when running a nor19 is always a plus. Less time on typically leads to a better faster recovery.

Thread Information