Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    castiron is offline Associate Member

test p or long ester

im considering using test p cuz my last cycles took so long to kick in. I have test p and test c available. I could do 12 weeks of test p eod or 12 weeks of test c 2x/week OR kickstart with p and run with c. what would be the best idea? I like around 500mg/week

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    there is no reason to go 12 weeks on the prop. i would just go 8.
    i dont get why people are so impatient. Your already on steroids and will get results faster then waiting a few weeks is to long
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I have heard that longer cycles are better for keeping gains?

more stupid bro science.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Isnt a advantage of a shorter ester and cycle to have a faster pct so you then can go back in a cycle again?

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Isnt a advantage of a shorter ester and cycle to have a faster pct so you then can go back in a cycle again?
    partially. But also you are shut down a shorter period of time too.

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    I can't see any advantage of ling ester. I went with cyp cause a lot of my buds told me to. I'll do prop for sure next time. Shorter cycle quicker pct shorter time shutdown. Can't go wrong

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil man
    I can't see any advantage of ling ester. I went with cyp cause a lot of my buds told me to. I'll do prop for sure next time. Shorter cycle quicker pct shorter time shutdown. Can't go wrong
    Pinning twice per week compared to a minimum of 3-1/2 times per week with prop. That's one advantage. Another is when you start running advanced cycles and want to get up into multiple grams of testosterone , the volume of oil you'd need to inject of prop is just obscene.

Those are just a couple of things that come to mind immediately.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by castiron View Post
    im considering using test p cuz my last cycles took so long to kick in. I have test p and test c available. I could do 12 weeks of test p eod or 12 weeks of test c 2x/week OR kickstart with p and run with c. what would be the best idea? I like around 500mg/week
    You could use some of the PROP in the begining if you need a kick start.

so what would that dosage schedule look like Al1N?

Adrenaline8530 is offline New Member
    Test Prop for the win. You get more pure test per mg.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't know how to dose both at 500 mg. I tend to paint with a bigger brush...lol!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline8530 View Post
    Test Prop for the win. You get more pure test per mg.
    Couldn't you just do more Test C if you wanted more Test? Hmmm...never understood that argument. I guess if you were stuck on a dessert island and you could have one 20 ml bottle of Test...etc.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Couldn't you just do more Test C if you wanted more Test? Hmmm...never understood that argument. I guess if you were stuck on a dessert island and you could have one 20 ml bottle of Test...etc.
    seems thats all some people can get these days after reading peoples cycles recently lol

Adrenaline8530 is offline New Member
    I'll take Test Prop over any longer ester Test any day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline8530 View Post
    I'll take Test Prop over any longer ester Test any day.
    So would I, but you've got the wrong reason. I would also always run a long estered test along with it. There's a reason for that too...

well whats the reason?

Blog Entries
    For me I use fast esters (Test P or A,Tren A, Mast P, NPP, MENT etc) for the fast start, less bloat and I only do 8 week cycles which sucks using something like decanoate esters. In fact it's about useless. However, since I cruise (HRT) and blast I don't like having the rug jerked completely out from under me 2-3 days after the cycle ends, so I always run 250-350 mg of Test E (I know it's high for HRT, try not to get lost in the semantics...lol) regardless of what else I'm doing. So I usually go 8 week cycles followed by 2 weeks Test E only, then back on for 8 more weeks.... Like that...

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Prop all the way. In my opinion if ou can get over the fact that you have to pin a bit more that you are way better off. Just the overall feeling and pumps of prop win hands down for me. No bloat feeling, the wife doesnt comment that my face is gettin fat, my head doesnt feel like its going to pop when I bend down to tie my shoes. I am also doing what Titan99 was saying. This is my first cruise and its with Test E but I am looking forward to my end summer blast with Prop back into the mix.

yea I could see if the long esters were once a week, then they would win but is really only about once more per week with p rather than 2x week with c...the bloating was bad last time on c.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    If I had to do it again, I would do prop for 8 weeks and be done with it.

Test(cyp&enan) are great since you have 2x shots per week. But, fvck. . You have to wait 2 weeks to start PCT & it takes 2 weeks to kick in. . . = Waste of more time.

again they all have their place. If im running high does test. I might have to inject 8 ml's of prop or i can inject 2ml of a long ester

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    again they all have their place. If im running high does test. I might have to inject 8 ml's of prop or i can inject 2ml of a long ester
    True, 8ml EOD? Jesus, that is a shit ton of juice.

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    True, 8ml EOD? Jesus, that is a shit ton of juice.
    lol not 8ml eod. but a week of just test is alot, especially if you start adding in other drugs too

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    lol not 8ml eod. but a week of just test is alot, especially if you start adding in other drugs too
    that why i stopped using prop cus once you reach the point of having to do multiple compounds at higher doses in a week the extra pinning of prop gets old...im deffinitly a long ester guy...i dont mind waiting a few weeks for it to kick in...you newer peeps will understand in time, but i see for the inexperianced why prop seems so appealing...

Blog Entries
    lol. . . I dunno, I am fine with EOD shots, it's like taking my vitamins.

lol. . . I dunno, I am fine with EOD shots, it's like taking my vitamins.
    your not understanding me. So if you have prop 100. and you are running 800mg a week, you have to do over 1ml ed to get to that dose. Then add in other stuff you are taking to. Thats alot of oil a week to inject. And your sites take a beating after a while.
    Where i could use a long ester test and get to 800mg in 2ml

Blog Entries
    True, if you want the higher mg to ml of oil.

I was looking into cooking shit much later. I'd love prop of 200mg per ml. . . . But, I need to do more research on this. Plus it's for much later since I don't need high dosages yet.

Blog Entries
    True, if you want the higher mg to ml of oil.

I was looking into cooking shit much later. I'd love prop of 200mg per ml. . . . But, I need to do more research on this. Plus it's for much later since I don't need high dosages yet.
    you may not love it when it constently crashes cus its too high a concentration, ohh and the pip, yikes!!...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    you may not love it when it constently crashes cus its too high a concentration, ohh and the pip, yikes!!...
    I kinda figured it would be way more likely to crash just because every prop I see sold is 100mg per ml or 120mg per ml at best(but it's still most likely 100mg per ml).

So, true and understandable. . . If you need higher dosages of juice you are kinda stuck with longer esters. It doesn't seem possible to even push 1,200mg+ per week with prop. But, no sweat with enan.

Luckily I am very far from those doses. . .

Supertotal is offline Junior Member
    Would not Sustanon cover both bases well instead of having to choose? Or is there a reason not to go there? How about Sustanon twice a week?

I'm curious because I just got some Sustanon 250 to extend my test prop cycle, mainly because while I don't mind pinning EOD, its just not practical in my lifestyle right now. I was hoping every 4 days would suffice. On a related note, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but after 16 days of 100mg test prop EOD I'm STILL not feeling anything amazing. I thought the whole idea of this stuff was to kick pretty fast?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertotal View Post
    Would not Sustanon cover both bases well instead of having to choose? Or is there a reason not to go there? How about Sustanon twice a week?

I'm curious because I just got some Sustanon 250 to extend my test prop cycle, mainly because while I don't mind pinning EOD, its just not practical in my lifestyle right now. I was hoping every 4 days would suffice. On a related note, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but after 16 days of 100mg test prop EOD I'm STILL not feeling anything amazing. I thought the whole idea of this stuff was to kick pretty fast?
    I used to use Sustanon quite a lot but found it not to be ideal in any way. The esters are too varying. There's very little of the prop ester, in fact most of it is undecanoate which is about the longest of the esters so it's not ideal for maintaining blood levels unless on low dosing for HRT.

It's certainly the wrong stuff to be using to extend a prop cycle. If anything you would want to extend a Sust cycle with Prop. What will happen is the prop will clear quickly, you start losing gains while you wait for the bulk of the Sust to take over. Otherwise one of the good things about a Prop cycle is when your on your on and when your not, your immediately in PCT. The way your doing this you'll be niether fully on NOR will you be in full PCT. IMO you should end the prop cycle, PCT, then next time go back on with the Sust with some Prop for frontloading as well as for cycle extension if you wanted to later. Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

BTW, I'd go with Enth for long ester, Prop or Ace for short. All things being equal Enth is better for stable blood levels, especially at higher doses and it's usually a lot cheaper too.

Supertotal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I used to use Sustanon quite a lot but found it not to be ideal in any way. The esters are too varying. There's very little of the prop ester, in fact most of it is undecanoate which is about the longest of the esters so it's not ideal for maintaining blood levels unless on low dosing for HRT.

It's certainly the wrong stuff to be using to extend a prop cycle. If anything you would want to extend a Sust cycle with Prop. What will happen is the prop will clear quickly, you start losing gains while you wait for the bulk of the Sust to take over. Otherwise one of the good things about a Prop cycle is when your on your on and when your not, your immediately in PCT. The way your doing this you'll be niether fully on NOR will you be in full PCT. IMO you should end the prop cycle, PCT, then next time go back on with the Sust with some Prop for frontloading as well as for cycle extension if you wanted to later. Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

BTW, I'd go with Enth for long ester, Prop or Ace for short. All things being equal Enth is better for stable blood levels, especially at higher doses and it's usually a lot cheaper too.
    Well, what has happened was I started a test prop cycle of 100mg EOD hoping it would kick in quick enough to give me a bit of edge at this very last-minute powerlifting meet I've entered. Its next weekend and as of today (18 days in) I still don't feel much different, so in that regard its a bit of a failure. I do feel it, but its nothing like you guys go on about, and so far its inferior to my anavar experiences. I've used my first bottle up now and have more, but after the meet the plan was to stay on and cruise on an HRT dose until its time to blast and peak for the next meet in 3 months. I have the prop sitting in my sources house, but was given the bottle of sustanon (same lab) and figured the longer (average) ester would get me away from EOD pinning, which is a pain in the ass (no pun intended, I pin quads), and into say, every 4 days pinning.

There have been a couple negative reviews of sustanon here lately........ maybe I should just sell this stuff and stick with the prop, though like I said, the EOD jabs are getting really old and I'm not sure I know how to transition from prop to enanthate properly.

Thread Information