Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ultimately it comes down to YOU and your decision. You'll find a few guys here that will suggest some cycles because honestly, they don't give a rat's ass what happens to you and are so tired of young guys insisting they're ready, have done the research, and know what they're getting into that they are sick of brow beating common sense into someone.

Pretty much every person on here wants to look and feel better. Being told you're too young, not ready, don't know enough, isn't exactly what you want to hear but it is in your best interest. The guys that don't want to see you get hurt wont give you what they feel isn't in your best interest. You can accept it or not but regardless of your decision, man up and accept the consequences whatever they may be. Waiting a few more years isn't the worst thing that could happen, but if you vehemently disagree with those who know better, keep digging and someone is bound to help you. Just remember, if things go horribly wrong, you were warned......and if you choose to go ahead and things work out well, then hey, count yourself as one of the lucky few.

I personally have to side with the vets on this. I don't know you and probably never will but it speaks volumes to me that a bunch of guys (and girls, maybe???) who don't know you from shit don't want to see you f*ck up your life.

aronjrsmil is offline Associate Member
    what are you implying??

Quote Originally Posted by traindude View Post
    Why young guys want to get so huge?AAS wont make you shredded and it can make you big!big!big!not ripped! ripped! ripped!
    what are you implying by this statement exactly?

rcdudegermy10 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Ultimately it comes down to YOU and your decision. You'll find a few guys here that will suggest some cycles because honestly, they don't give a rat's ass what happens to you and are so tired of young guys insisting they're ready, have done the research, and know what they're getting into that they are sick of brow beating common sense into someone.

Pretty much every person on here wants to look and feel better. Being told you're too young, not ready, don't know enough, isn't exactly what you want to hear but it is in your best interest. The guys that don't want to see you get hurt wont give you what they feel isn't in your best interest. You can accept it or not but regardless of your decision, man up and accept the consequences whatever they may be. Waiting a few more years isn't the worst thing that could happen, but if you vehemently disagree with those who know better, keep digging and someone is bound to help you. Just remember, if things go horribly wrong, you were warned......and if you choose to go ahead and things work out well, then hey, count yourself as one of the lucky few.

I personally have to side with the vets on this. I don't know you and probably never will but it speaks volumes to me that a bunch of guys (and girls, maybe???) who don't know you from shit don't want to see you f*ck up your life.
    With this being said and the main problem involving the development of the endocrine system, what would you say to those teens/20s that want to do prohormones?

12 week test e cycle OR prohormones (superdrol, h-drol)?

Quote Originally Posted by rcdudegermy10 View Post
    With this being said and the main problem involving the development of the endocrine system, what would you say to those teens/20s that want to do prohormones?

12 week test e cycle OR prohormones (superdrol, h-drol)?
    It doesn't matter it can still mess you up. It is worth waiting a few more years. If you put your money towards food, you will get better results. Why give something test that is already producing test?

rcdudegermy10 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aronjrsmil View Post
    It doesn't matter it can still mess you up. It is worth waiting a few more years. If you put your money towards food, you will get better results. Why give something test that is already producing test?
    I don't have a problem waiting another year or so, but honestly I want to be bigger and stronger now. When I'm older I would rather be fit and decently strong.

Food and lifting hard natty = 1-2lbs of muscle per month ---> test e = 20lbs in 3 months. That's why lulz, not to be a smartass or anything!

DanB is offline Banned
    you have been lucky enough to get advise from marcus, he prob the most experienced and chances are, the biggest fvcker you will ever speak to in your entire life, take his advise or just wait for a answer that more pleasing to your ear from somebody who dosnt know there head from their hole (99% of newbies) it up to you

DanB is offline Banned
    and by the way, nobody here is thick, nobody believes you will wait 2yr, you just say it because you think there better chance of getting advise

if you arent planning using for 2yr then stop asking stupid questions, talking bullshit, and read for next 2yr instead
    Last edited by DanB; 07-10-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by aronjrsmil View Post
    what are you implying by this statement exactly?
    That he has brain damage.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 07-10-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Wazzap is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

Thanks man. I appreciate the help and advice alot but it's not exactly what I want to hear. :P

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    you have been lucky enough to get advise from marcus, he prob the most experienced and chances are, the biggest fvcker you will ever speak to in your entire life, take his advise or just wait for a answer that more pleasing to your ear from somebody who dosnt know there head from their hole (99% of newbies) it up to you
    I appreciate the help but it's not exactly the help I'm looking for since I already know the (possible) dangers.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    and by the way, nobody here is thick, nobody believes you will wait 2yr, you just say it because you think there better chance of getting advise

if you arent planning using for 2yr then stop asking stupid questions, talking bullshit, and read for next 2yr instead
    Actually I'm really waiting until I hit 21. I'm doing my research now so that when I will cycle, I'm fully prepared.
    Last edited by Wazzap; 07-10-2012 at 06:37 PM.

sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazzap View Post
    Are you serious? Spoonfeeding? Dude what the f*ck. I've already done months of research.

Also ''ridiculous plan''? You act like I'm the first 21 y/o using AAS. seriously wtf
    Obvious non-existent research is obvious. You clearly have no self control. Man the **** up and make the decision you KNOW is right, but you are just acting ignorant. I was like you a little while ago wanting to do a cycle (I'm twenty) but I've decided against it until at least twenty four/five. I've made myself a strict diet and I'll hopefully make some mean, lean and clean gains - you should do the same. Hell, I might not even want to cycle by the time I'm twenty four.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazzap View Post
    Are you serious? Spoonfeeding? Dude what the f*ck. I've already done months of research.

Also ''ridiculous plan''? You act like I'm the first 21 y/o using AAS. seriously wtf
    Months of reasearch on something on you won't do for a couple years or may never do according to you. I will go ahead and assume you know just about everything there is to know about how to eat to grow and what a good training split would be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information