First I want to say hello and thank you to all that share their exp and opinions.

I have taking a cycle a few years ago of test followed by winny then Nova for post. I really enjoyed the results but gained a lot of weight/gains to where; for my job; I was to heavy. I cut most of the weight being natty and am currently sitting 190 at 5'9. I know there is a lot of threads already all over the web about var cycles and what to do. I have my specifics goals and would really appreciate and feed back I get, if it be pos or neg.

I do not want to get over 200 ever again, I have a solid base right now with doing cardio everyday and working out 5-6 days a week. I am extremely happy with where I am at in the gym and how I look. I would like to cut without gaining weight (does this make sense), I have read not to take Var alone but then again I have read its ok. If I do take Var alone at 30-50 ED is this sufficient. If most recommend to take test with the var, how much should I take a week. Please keep in mind I dont want to gain much weight, just looking to cut and build hard muscle. Maybe 250ml WK of test mixed with 30-50 of Var?
Yes I will be taking Liver pill with this and Nova at the end.

Thanks (did this make sense?)