Hello, I am a newcomer to the forum and steroids . I have been researching the best way to implement my first cycle and have come up with this:

Weeks 1-12 500mg Test E - once/week
Weeks 1-4 20mg Dbol - ED
Weeks 1-12 300mg Deca - once/week

I will keep Nolvadex on hand in case of any side-effects, or maybe even take 10mg ED during cycle.

I planned my PCT as follows: (from The Basics of Steroids thread)

Clomid: Starting 2 weeks after end of cycle
Day 1 - 300mg
Day 2-11 - 100mg/day
Day 12-21 - 50mg/day

It should be noted I am doing a pure bulk and all I've read points to this combination working best. Dbol to kickstart, Deca and Test E to continue the gains and Test E to keep my testosterone levels within normal range while on Deca. Really, I am looking for advice, is this indeed a good way to go for a bulking cycle? Are all 3 steroids laid out correctly? Anything I missed or should do different?

Stats:
Weight: 175 lbs
Height: 6'2"
2 years lifting experience

Diet consists of 3300cals per day including 1 gainer shake. Other than the shake my calories come from lean meats (mainly pan-grilled chicken breast), peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, whole milk, fruits/nuts/vegetables. I hardly ever stray away from these foods.

Routine currently consists of: Mon - Bi/Tri , Wed - Chest/Back , Thu -Shoulders/Legs , Sun - Chest/Back. Routine includes all compound lifts (Squat, DL, BP, Overhead Press, Barbell Row).

I know I may still be a little on the young or inexperienced side by forum standards, this is not something I plan on jumping into. Mainly I would like critiques on my cycle for bulking and the PCT laid out, but any advice would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you!