bradhore is offline Member

The BEST supplements to lose fat??

Obviously ive been bulking for the past 6 years,and within that 6 years i have had cutting phases, which have decreased my bodyfat, but ive never continued to the point where my abs show.

Obviously, we all know DIET and CARDIO is key to losing fat, but i really want to maintain or possibly increase my muscle SLIGHTLY whilse cutting, but i know that from experiance, a zero carb diet caused me to lose muscle..
    Ive also done clen , which i think also caused me to lose muscle tissue, although my protein and poly and mono fat intake was high.

Is small doses of hgh the way to go???
    Thats what im thinking.

I really dont want to lose any muscle ive gained, and i think that by doing cardio or zero carb diet is going to cause muscle loss.

Your opinions please...

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Personally i think its next to impossible to cut and not lose some muscle.

So you carb cycle?

Im also starting to look into hgh as well.

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    This isn't going to be a popular thing to say. But i'm going to try intermittent fasting. Look it up on youtube or google. You basicly just get all your regular 40/40/20 macros at like a 10% calorie deficite. However you fast for 18 hours a day and squeeze in the food in a 6 hour window.

People around here are going to tell you it's retarded. But have a look at some logs that you'll see on youtube. It works for almost everyone who actually tries it. All kind's of science behind it too......

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    As for supplements. There's always yohiminine hcl, or ECA.

Quote Originally Posted by technodrome View Post
    This isn't going to be a popular thing to say. But i'm going to try intermittent fasting. Look it up on youtube or google. You basicly just get all your regular 40/40/20 macros at like a 10% calorie deficite. However you fast for 18 hours a day and squeeze in the food in a 6 hour window.

People around here are going to tell you it's retarded. But have a look at some logs that you'll see on youtube. It works for almost everyone who actually tries it. All kind's of science behind it too......
    Na I've seen that, I could never do that, ever.

Low intensity cardio??? Or low doses of hgh maybe???

Quote Originally Posted by bradhore
    Low intensity cardio??? Or low doses of hgh maybe???
    I use a heart rate monitor and do low, low intensity cardio. I do two 45min sessions a day. Works well for me.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    My best cut was on a EC stack for 2 months, along side a low carb high fat diet. I can't say that's good for you, but it does work quite well. At least it did fore me.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    GW501516 peptide

Gronkowski is offline Associate Member
    IF is definitely the way to go for losing fat. Isn't so bad either. Half of your fast is spent sleeping, your pretty much just skipping breakfast. You could also give fasted early morning speed walks, hill sprints.. Anything high intensity. I find it works a lot better than hitting the ellipticle or the treadmill.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    GW501516 peptide
    Im using that right now. 20mg's a day. Also increased my endurance.

How has it worked for you so far? Blood work done yet?

Gronkowski is offline Associate Member
    As for supplements.. Try out coffee bean extract and garlic.. Works better than ECA and much healthier.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    In six months I've gone from 20 to 12% bf from nothing more than diet alone and only lost 4 pounds. Obviously working out/cardio were involved. But I found a great nutritionist and it has made all the difference in the world, he is worth his weight in gold.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Im using that right now. 20mg's a day. Also increased my endurance.

How has it worked for you so far? Blood work done yet?
    I myself have not tried it but talked to a few who swear by it!! They really like it. I'm planning to run some with ghrp-6 when this cycle is over. During pct and beyond.

Can any pro bb's share their thoughts???

Over the last 3 years Ive lost over 100lbs, lowered my body fat from 39% to 21% and still managed to gain a huge amount of muslce while doing so....and I recommend 3 things - ANAVAR , Kudzu root and Rasberry ketones. Definitly help while slimming down...

pain=gain is offline New Member
    Primobolan

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Have you thought about adding Winstrol and Anavar to cut? That way you wont lose any muscle, might even gain a few keepable pounds, but shed the fat and water.

bert003 is offline Associate Member
    Do cardio for 30 minutes 3 times a week, make sure you up your protein by twice your body weight in pounds and you should be able to lose the least amount of muscle mass while cutting... I personally tried it with the help of valuable opinions from pros here in these boards and it really works. You might also consider adding creatine while cutting to train with more intensity and raising your test levels naturally which will in turn help in shredding fat...

Remember that every shortcut taken has its own consequences which you will not like at the end when it will be almost too late to recover...

Also, beware about Anavar . You will find sites that say that Anavar will not shut you down... However it will do on a high dosage because after all it is a steroid as well..

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Best supp is DIET my friend. Obviously your diet is not a 100% in check, otherwise you would see abs. Yes most likely you will lose some lbm but we are talking about a couple pounds. In a period of a year i've gotten from 250lbs 26% to 188lbs 11% with visible 4 almost 6 pack on a high protein, moderate carbs low fat diet. Just next week i will be trying carb cycling but yes you can do it through diet and easily maintain lbm, ive monitored mine through bodpod test and i lose a couple and gain a couple on my cheat weeks. Started on the first bodpod check at 166lbs of lbm and last 1 i was at 164lbs lbm. So over a year is not that bad.

Just go over to the nutrition area and get your diet in check and you will see amazing results. I know is a bit tougher but is achievable and also no need for AAS, leave that for bulking phase.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    Obviously ive been bulking for the past 6 years,and within that 6 years i have had cutting phases, which have decreased my bodyfat, but ive never continued to the point where my abs show.

Obviously, we all know DIET and CARDIO is key to losing fat, but i really want to maintain or possibly increase my muscle SLIGHTLY whilse cutting, but i know that from experiance, a zero carb diet caused me to lose muscle..
    Ive also done clen , which i think also caused me to lose muscle tissue, although my protein and poly and mono fat intake was high.

Is small doses of hgh the way to go???
    Thats what im thinking.

I really dont want to lose any muscle ive gained, and i think that by doing cardio or zero carb diet is going to cause muscle loss.

Your opinions please...
    Most OTC fat buners are garbage honestly. The best way to control fat is with diet and cardio.

Thread Information