Thread: winny advice

YERRAZZO is offline Junior Member

winny advice

What's up guys, I am currently in my 8th week at test e 500mg weekly and started winstrol injections on Monday. Some thoughts here. My winny is water based 100mg/ml so I'm injecting .5cc daily to make it 50mg.

On Monday when I injected my right leg quad I guess I hit a vein by the amount of blood coming out. Then yesterday I did it on my left leg quad and it was all right, not blood at all. Today I woke up with my left leg pretty sore, right leg is somewhat sore but lot less so I guess I lost some juice on that first bad inj.

It's leg day for me but I'm afraid I will have to skip it, and my right shoulder is next today for injection but I'm quite not sure if drink it cuz Im afraid I won't be able to do any chest press or any other upper exercise due to shoulder soreness if I inject.

Now I would like to know if the first sting in the treated muscle is the worse or allhave the same amount of pain. My winny inj cycle should be 1 rleg 2 lleg 3 rshoulder 4 lshoulder and then all over again. Any thoughts if drinking it the 2 shoulder days and keep injecting the legs? Or pain will become less noticeable after a week. I'm told injected is better than taking it orally cuz u avoid that first liver pass and it gets quickly on ur bloodstream. Thx

mcfrankie is offline New Member
    Brother, I feel your pain! try stacking it with test or another oil based sub I did that and it helped a little. from what i understand that's just "WINNY" the shit just hurts do to the fact if water based and those crystals materialize in your mussel and hurts like a S.O.B... 2 schools of thought, some say don't drink because you loose half the potency just take the pills and some say no differance at all and they put under tounge or in protein shake and the rest is history.I myself may inject one more time and see what happens..hope this helps a little...

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YERRAZZO View Post
    1 rleg 2 lleg 3 rshoulder 4 lshoulder
    5 rglute 6 lglute?

YERRAZZO is offline Junior Member
    I'm leaving my glutes only for Monday and Thursday test pins. Another fact is that quads and delts are virgin muscles respecting roids on me. Thx

Thread Information