blitzalpha is offline New Member

Question No libido in test/tren/mast cycle... wtf?

Hey guys,

I'm currently on week 5 of a 10 week test prop/mast prop/tren ace cycle and for some reason have a very low libido. From what I've read, my libido should be through the roof on the cycle but for some reason its nearly non-existant.

I'm currently taking:

test prop ED (210mg/wk)
    tren ace ED (350mg/wk)
    masteron prop ED (300mg/wk)
    hcg 1000iu/wk (500iu sun / 500iu Wed)
    caber 1mg/wk (0.5mg Su / 0.5mg Wed)

I was taking 12.5mg aromasin ED for the first 3 weeks but figured maybe it was flooring my estrogen since I'm only running a mild dose of test so I've dropped it since. This hasn't made a change in my sex drive at all. Is the problem prolactin-related? Should I increase or decrease my caber dosage? 1mg of caber/wk should be enough for 350mg of tren ace, shouldn't it? What could be causing this?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I thought Masteron acted as a AI?

blitzalpha is offline New Member
    Yes it does so I figure that I can go without the aromasin since I'm just running a trt does of test. Is it possible to take too much caber and decrease prolactin so that you have low libido?
    Last edited by blitzalpha; 07-11-2012 at 05:09 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzalpha View Post
    Yes it does so I figure that I can go without the aromasin since I'm just running a trt does of test. Is it possible to take too much caber and decrease prolactin so that you have low libido?
    You shouldve started eod.And Mast isnt a replacement for a AI.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't take AI's period, however I do include Masteron i almost every cycle. In any case, I don't see estrogen being a problem with that tiny amount of Test. Personally I'd run that test right up to 600 mg, cut the HCG in half (you don't need 1000 i.u.'s a week) and add in 50 mg of Proviron ed. That Masteron/Proviron combo turns me into the human pogo stick!! I actually missed some training this cycle due to distractingly over the top libido and an unending supply of chics, (notice my location), LOL!! If it's prolactin issues from the Tren , the caber should be sorting that. I like to do Vitamin B1, B6, B12 injections eod.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I don't take AI's period, however I do include Masteron i almost every cycle. In any case, I don't see estrogen being a problem with that tiny amount of Test. Personally I'd run that test right up to 600 mg, cut the HCG in half (you don't need 1000 i.u.'s a week) and add in 50 mg of Proviron ed. That Masteron/Proviron combo turns me into the human pogo stick!! I actually missed some training this cycle due to distractingly over the top libido and an unending supply of chics, (notice my location), LOL!! If it's prolactin issues from the Tren, the caber should be sorting that. I like to do Vitamin B1, B6, B12 injections eod.
    Where is a good place to buy vitamin B injection?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Where is a good place to buy vitamin B injection?
    Almost any Pharm in Thailand has it. Don't know about the U.S. but it couldn't be illegal. Here's a pic of what I use.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No libido in test/tren/mast cycle... wtf?-img_0273.jpg  

Thread Information