Billmister is offline Member

Talking how does this summer cycle look?

week 1-10 .25 Arimadex
    week 1-6 75mg test prop ED
    week 1-10 400mg eq
    week 1-10 500mg test enthenate
    week 7-13 50mg Winstrol ED

clomid 3 days after the winstrol. i'll also be taking 10mg dbol in the AM for a total of 8 weeks when i start my clomid. Does this look good?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd change it up to:

wk1-13 .25mg A-dex
    wk1-4 75mg Prop
    wk1-10 400mg EQ
    wk1-11 500mg Enan
    wk7-13 50mg Winny

I don't see needing your Prop jump start to go longer than 4wks, the Enan should be in full force by then

I'd also run the A-dex throughout the whole deal

one question. I was looking at the drug profile and was going more in detail about test enant. I know it is similar to cyp. in the fact that it causes water retention(quick weight), power, etc... But my whole point in doing test prop/winstrol /eq is to try to gain quality muscle/hard muscle. I'm not looking to gain 30lb or 25lb. I would happy with 20lb. As long as it's not bloat, wattery, puffy muscles. I have been working on my diet and it's going really great thanks to the diet forum. With that in mind. I was wondering if anyone can give me another idea to cycle the test prop/win/eq. Fina i know would be a good one also. but i'm not looking into doing that just yet. What i came with was TEST HEPTYLATE. it holds less watter retention. And that's what i want. now the reason why i'm posting this is because i was reading the profile and it says "Young bodybuilders should keep in mind that Testosterone heptylate could lead to an early stunting of growth since it prematurely closes the epiphysial growth plates" I def don't want to stop my natural growth plates. Then i would only depend on AAS to grow. I just turned 21 in the month of march. can anyone help me out on this? thank you

Hept is going to be difficult to get ahold of in comparison to Prop.

For a Prop/Winny/EQ

wks1-13 75mg Prop ED
    wks1-10 400mg EQ
    wks8-13 50mg Winny ED

I think it would be better to sub Fina for the EQ just so the the half lives can be matched better but the above will do

pheedno first of let me thank you for your fast responce, and i'm sorry to keep bothering. As you said hept will be hard to get, but if i can get from someone, adding that, will it effect my growth plates? I will do exactly the 2nd idea you gave me. I want to stay far away from bloat. Well let me know what you think, good idea or bad for hept? If bad i will do exactly the 2nd idea you gave me. Again thank you and sorry to keep bothering

Well, depending on how many cycles you've done, your plates may already be closed.
    I don't think Hept will increase the pace or cause closure anymore than the others. If you can get the Hept, I'd go ahead and get it.

thank you

Thread Information