Question bacteriostatic water vs sterile water for HGH and HCG....

Sorry for re posting this in here - but I have posted this once 2 weeks ago and once today in the HGH forum and got not one response....my question is -- which is better and why?

bacteriostatic water or sterile?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it will last longer with bacteriostatic water
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ok -- Any clue how short the life is on the sterile? I always order supplies thru amazon...my pins, swabs, water, gauze, etc....and I didnt even realize that this time - it came with Sterile water instead....I already mixed a bottle today...not even relizing it was different....so how long do i have till this bottle is bad? 72 hours? longer? shorter?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    Ok -- Any clue how short the life is on the sterile? I always order supplies thru amazon...my pins, swabs, water, gauze, etc....and I didnt even realize that this time - it came with Sterile water instead....I already mixed a bottle today...not even relizing it was different....so how long do i have till this bottle is bad? 72 hours? longer? shorter?
    if you pin it all right away, won't make any difference. the longer it remains unused, the greater the risk for contamination.

and here's how i look at it.

i purchased a case of bacteriostatic water. So far, i've only used 2 bottles. that case may sit there for a couple of years before the last bottle is used. if just sterile water, and sitting on a shelf for a few years, no guarantee it's still sterile. Probably is still sterile, but only probably.

Mate, i'd say if you sterilize everything (i picked up a small glass atomizing bottle filled with rubbing alchohol and just spray everything prior to use) every time you pin or reconstitute, you should be ok. if after reconstituting and it stays in the bottle for an extended period of time, i'd have some doubts.

you can pick up a bottle of benzyl alchohol and add your own to your sterile water and just "make your own"
    http://www.ar-r.com/accessories/benz...rile-30ml.html

that way yoou won't have any doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    if you pin it all right away, won't make any difference. the longer it remains unused, the greater the risk for contamination.

and here's how i look at it.

i purchased a case of bacteriostatic water. So far, i've only used 2 bottles. that case may sit there for a couple of years before the last bottle is used. if just sterile water, and sitting on a shelf for a few years, no guarantee it's still sterile. Probably is still sterile, but only probably.

Mate, i'd say if you sterilize everything (i picked up a small glass atomizing bottle filled with rubbing alchohol and just spray everything prior to use) every time you pin or reconstitute, you should be ok. if after reconstituting and it stays in the bottle for an extended period of time, i'd have some doubts.

you can pick up a bottle of benzyl alchohol and add your own to your sterile water and just "make your own"
    http://www.ar-r.com/accessories/benz...rile-30ml.html

that way yoou won't have any doubts.

Thansk bro - that was a perfect answer. Answered all my questions!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    DG,

Roman's advice is sound. Reconstituted GH should remain stable for up to 14 days, IF (1) it is refrigerated and (2) reconstituted with bacstat (sterile H2O is only viable for 7 days before bacteria begins to grow).

There is so e debate over type of bacstat. I have always used bacstat with .9% benzyl alcohol but lately I have heard bacstat with NaCl is better.

You can order bacstat on Amazon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    DG,

Roman's advice is sound. Reconstituted GH should remain stable for up to 14 days, IF (1) it is refrigerated and (2) reconstituted with bacstat (sterile H2O is only viable for 7 days before bacteria begins to grow).

There is so e debate over type of bacstat. I have always used bacstat with .9% benzyl alcohol but lately I have heard bacstat with NaCl is better.

You can order bacstat on Amazon as well.
    Ok perfect - that helps even more --- because I just wanted to know if it would last until monday. I take 4ius a day and my girl takes 1, so a bottle lasts us 2 days , but its the weekend - so i dont pin sat or sun...so i needed to know if its still good monday -- thanks again !

Yep. You're g2g. I pin 5 per day from a 15ui bottle. I pin 3 months straight then take one month off.

If you use your product within 7 days of reconstitution you'll have no problems at all.

Roman is right too.....use an alcohol pad to clean the dispensary rubber on the vile each time to reduce contamination risks.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry for re posting this in here - but I have posted this once 2 weeks ago and once today in the HGH forum and got not one response....my question is -- which is better and why?

BAC water is better. It will preserve it better in the fridge after mixed.

calstate23 is offline Banned

Bacteriostatic water is better....It is sterile water with 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol added to it. This helps not let any bacteria grow in the water. With bacteriostatic water it can be saved in the fridge for quite some time, a few weeks...

You can use sterile water but just need to use it faster...I'd say a few days to be on the safe side..But in all reality, I don't think it really matters because I don't know anyone who uses GH and keeps it in the fridge for 3+ weeks...

Most vials of HGH come in 10 iu's and a typical daily use could be anywhere from 2 iu's to 10 iu's a day....So even if you were only taking 2 iu's which is a really small amount, you would use all the HGH within 5 days..

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Actually the yellow label Bac water is what everyone should use for HGH. It greatly increases the stability and makes the shelf life longer. Almost if not all big Pharma US HGH uses .9 NaCl bac water or sterile water with .9 NaCl. Plain bac water will still work fine but it won't keep the HGH as stable for longer periods of time. Lots of people think HGH is very fragile but its really pretty strong if made correctly. Some US pharm HGH comes mixed and has a shelf life up to 2 years. A lot of that has to do with the NaCl. That's what I've read anyway. Hope it helps.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone notice plain sterile water minus the BA seems to have more of a sting to it then BA water?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Actually the yellow label Bac water is what everyone should use for HGH. It greatly increases the stability and makes the shelf life longer. Almost if not all big Pharma US HGH uses .9 NaCl bac water or sterile water with .9 NaCl. Plain bac water will still work fine but it won't keep the HGH as stable for longer periods of time. Lots of people think HGH is very fragile but its really pretty strong if made correctly. Some US pharm HGH comes mixed and has a shelf life up to 2 years. A lot of that has to do with the NaCl. That's what I've read anyway. Hope it helps.
    Thanks for catching this thread Cape. I know you and I talked about this on a PM. Glad to see your comment here as well.

optionsdude is offline Member
    Does bac water ever go bad?

Quote Originally Posted by optionsdude
    Does bac water ever go bad?
    Eventually bacteria would grow. Most bottles should have an expiration date.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Eventually bacteria would grow. Most bottles should have an expiration date.
    I find the expiration date is kinda like it is for gear. They say it expires way before it truly goes bad. I would hesitate to use a vial 2 or 3 wars past date if it was still sealed. It's not like the BA will evaporate from a new sealed vial. And it's the BA that keeps it sterile.

Thread Information